Payroll Application Support Analyst
IT, Accounting & Finance, Customer Service
Christchurch, New Zealand
Posted on Tuesday, September 12, 2023
Hi! And thanks for stopping by!
We’re MYOB, a business management platform designed to unleash the potential of businesses across Australia and New Zealand! As the #originalstartup, our roots are in finance and accounting software, but today we are so much more. We help our Aussie and Kiwi customers unleash their full potential, giving them the tools to Start, Survive and Succeed: all in the one place.
We’re always on the hunt for those who bring a different perspective, diversity of thought and the drive to make our culture even better. Take your career to a new dimension at MYOB.
About the Team
This is a team that needs no introduction because customers drive our world. Support, Success & Consulting Services represent the voice of our customers and are a highly collaborative conduit between Sales, Tech, Product, and Marketing, ensuring the needs of our SME & Enterprise customers are understood and reflected across the business.
Are you proactive and love a challenge? If you enjoy problem solving and providing excellent client service, then this is a role for you! Join the MYOB PayGlobal support team and provide timely, efficient, and accurate support for our customers and internal colleagues.
Support our MYOB PayGlobal customers via the phone & email, so they can pay their employees and manage all aspects of their Workforce Management. We will provide training, mentoring and assistance to support you to do this. Some of the key parts of the role are:
- Provide high quality, responsive technical and application support for MYOB PayGlobal customers across Australia and New Zealand, across their different products and modules.
- Work closely with internal partners such as Account Managers, Development Teams, Product Managers, Professional Services and other Enterprise Solutions team members.
- Support customers Workforce Management and Payroll business requirements ensuring our client expectations are exceeded
What we like to see in you
- Experience in troubleshooting applications and workflows.
- Experience / Knowledge of payroll products and legislation, ideally MYOB PayGlobal.
- Experience / Knowledge of Workforce Management practises.
- Flexibility, prioritisation and time management skills, ability to multitask and be multi skilled across the range of modules.
- A collaborative mindset and ability to work with colleagues remotely.
- Highly customer focused.
- Understanding of the fundamentals of the SaaS environment and exposure to supporting, implementing and training a SaaS based product.
- Strong communication skills in both written and verbal format.
Our Culture & Benefits
Our values have stood the test of time. If you want to work and collaborate where opinions are valued, and your ideas can make a difference, come to a place where Your Work Matters.
🎯 Do your best work in a flexible work environment, right down to financial assistance to set up your home office…it’s called Flexperience, and it’s designed by you and your team!
🎯 Our partnership with Smiling Mind helps support the wellbeing of our team members and customers
🎯 Drive your own learning via conferences, in-house training, LinkedIn Learning, study assistance and a strong focus on leaders creating a learning environment
🎯 A multitude of leave options including up to an additional four weeks of purchased leave, generous parental leave, domestic violence leave, transgender leave, volunteer leave, study leave, plus more!
🎯 Communities built around ‘Wellness’, ‘Belonging’ and the ‘Planet’ where you can make a meaningful contribution
🎯 Access to best-in-class discounts and vouchers from leading retailers, and a lot more.
We are proud to be a Circle Back Initiative Employer and we commit to responding to every applicant.
MYOB are an equal opportunity employer and we champion diversity. Don’t meet every single requirement of this role? Still apply! Research tells us that that women and underrepresented groups are less likely to apply unless they meet every single requirement. At MYOB we believe that the right hire is someone who makes an addition to our culture, rather than someone who fits in and conforms to our status quo. Moving to ‘Culture Add’ means adding team members who not only value MYOBs standards and workplace culture, but also bring an aspect of diversity that positively contributes to MYOB. So, if you’re excited about this role, or about MYOB, we’d still love to hear from you! ively contributes to MYOB. So, if you’re excited about this role, or about MYOB, we’d still love to hear from you!