Senior Support Analyst
IT, Customer Service
Melbourne VIC, Australia
Posted on Tuesday, September 19, 2023
Hi! And thanks for stopping by!
We’re MYOB, a business management platform designed to unleash the potential of businesses across Australia and New Zealand! As the #originalstartup, our roots are in finance and accounting software, but today we are so much more. We help our Aussie and Kiwi customers unleash their full potential, giving them the tools to Start, Survive and Succeed: all in the one place.
We’re always on the hunt for those who bring a different perspective, diversity of thought and the drive to make our culture even better. Take your career to a new dimension at MYOB.
About the Team
This is a team that needs no introduction because customers drive our world. Support, Success & Consulting Services represent the voice of our customers and are a highly collaborative conduit between Sales, Tech, Product, and Marketing, ensuring the needs of our SME & Enterprise customers are understood and reflected across the business.
You'll be part of the Enterprise Partner Support Team responsible for providing support for our Enterprise business, payroll and workforce management solutions. We're the heart and soul of MYOB and passionate about helping over 1.2 million businesses thrive.
We're looking for hardworking, driven and results-focused technical support professionals! Our team takes great pride in helping every single one of our partners - and they are looking for like-minded individuals to join them in their quest to do so!
What You'll Do
- You will be taking cases from our business partners, providing leading business and technical support to resolve and eliminate issues that may restrict users from taking full advantage of their MYOB products.
- Provide support to Level 1 support team members
- Provide an authentic, knowledgeable and effective experience for all of our partners.
What will you bring?
- An understanding of accounting processes and ERP knowledge
- AU/NZ payroll domain knowledge desirable
- Experience working with ERP software (experience in MYOB Advanced preferred.)
- Understanding of IT (networking, Windows, installation of software, operating systems, server environments)
- Strong analytical skills that translate to excellent troubleshooting and solution skills in business applications
- An understanding of the SaaS and AWS environment
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Proven record of delivering key results against company objectives
Our Culture & Benefits
Our values have stood the test of time. If you want to work and collaborate where opinions are valued, and your ideas can make a difference, come to a place where Your Work Matters.
🎯 Do your best work in a flexible work environment, right down to financial assistance to set up your home office…it’s called Flexperience, and it’s designed by you and your team!
🎯 Our partnership with Smiling Mind helps support the wellbeing of our team members and customers
🎯 Drive your own learning via conferences, in-house training, LinkedIn Learning, study assistance and a strong focus on leaders creating a learning environment
🎯 A multitude of leave options including up to an additional four weeks of purchased leave, generous parental leave, domestic violence leave, transgender leave, volunteer leave, study leave, plus more!
🎯 Communities built around ‘Wellness’, ‘Belonging’ and the ‘Planet’ where you can make a meaningful contribution
🎯 Access to best-in-class discounts and vouchers from leading retailers, and a lot more.
We are proud to be a Circle Back Initiative Employer and we commit to responding to every applicant.
MYOB are an equal opportunity employer and we champion diversity. Don’t meet every single requirement of this role? Still apply! Research tells us that that women and underrepresented groups are less likely to apply unless they meet every single requirement. At MYOB we believe that the right hire is someone who makes an addition to our culture, rather than someone who fits in and conforms to our status quo. Moving to ‘Culture Add’ means adding team members who not only value MYOBs standards and workplace culture, but also bring an aspect of diversity that positively contributes to MYOB. So, if you’re excited about this role, or about MYOB, we’d still love to hear from you! ively contributes to MYOB. So, if you’re excited about this role, or about MYOB, we’d still love to hear from you!