Senior Commercial Operations Analyst - 12 Month Contract
Melbourne VIC, Australia
Posted on Tuesday, October 10, 2023
We’re MYOB, a business management platform designed to unleash the potential of businesses across Australia and New Zealand! As the #originalstartup, our roots are in finance and accounting software, but today we are so much more. We help our Aussie and Kiwi customers unleash their full potential, giving them the tools to Start, Survive and Succeed: all in the one place.
We’re always on the hunt for those who bring a different perspective, diversity of thought and the drive to make our culture even better. Take your career to a new dimension at MYOB.
About the Team
Overflowing with expertise, Group Services keeps MYOB highly tuned and up and running. Made up of several specialisd teams including commercial, finance, legal and risk, these are the professionals who drive our business performance, while always ensuring we’ve dotted our I's and crossed our T's!
As a Commercial Operations Senior Analyst, you will be part of a high performing commercial operations team that improve the efficiency and productivity of our front line selling teams and help drive effective sales objectives, strategies and programs.
You will be a collaborative, process oriented and analytical individual and key to your success will your ability to connect the sales teams with multiple cross-functional teams and your passion for influencing decisions and turning insights into actions
- Supporting planning including designing and implementing territories, developing and allocating quota and supporting compensation design and execution.
- Develop and enhance reporting that provides insights into business performance against targets.
- Presenting analysis and recommendations to sales leaders and senior leadership teams.
- Own and drive the forecast cadence and operating rhythm with sellers and sales leaders
- Ensure that sales teams are well positioned to execute quarterly and campaign initiatives, including supporting the design and execution of short term sales incentives
- Understanding of SaaS and platform businesses and the end-to-end processes that support them.
- Ability to develop channel plans and forecast of 90-day activity.
- Manage internal stakeholders to deliver channel plans and external projects to key milestones.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret customer and/or sales data.
- Highly honed analytical problem-solving skills with strong commercial acumen.
- Demonstrable experience using Business Intelligence and reporting tools (e.g. SQL, SAS, Python, Power BI, Qlik, Tableau, Excel)
Our Culture & Benefits
Our values have stood the test of time. If you want to work and collaborate where opinions are valued, and your ideas can make a difference, come to a place where Your Work Matters.
🎯 Do your best work in a flexible work environment, right down to financial assistance to set up your home office…it’s called Flexperience, and it’s designed by you and your team!
🎯 Our partnership with Smiling Mind helps support the wellbeing of our team members and customers
🎯 Drive your own learning via conferences, in-house training, LinkedIn Learning, study assistance and a strong focus on leaders creating a learning environment
🎯 A multitude of leave options including up to an additional four weeks of purchased leave, generous parental leave, domestic violence leave, transgender leave, volunteer leave, study leave, plus more!
🎯 Communities built around ‘Wellness’, ‘Belonging’ and the ‘Planet’ where you can make a meaningful contribution
🎯 Access to best-in-class discounts and vouchers from leading retailers, and a lot more.
We are proud to be a Circle Back Initiative Employer and we commit to responding to every applicant.
MYOB are an equal opportunity employer and we champion diversity. Don’t meet every single requirement of this role? Still apply! Research tells us that that women and underrepresented groups are less likely to apply unless they meet every single requirement. At MYOB we believe that the right hire is someone who makes an addition to our culture, rather than someone who fits in and conforms to our status quo. Moving to ‘Culture Add’ means adding team members who not only value MYOBs standards and workplace culture, but also bring an aspect of diversity that positively contributes to MYOB. So, if you’re excited about this role, or about MYOB, we’d still love to hear from you!