Talent Advisor - 12 month contract
People & HR
Sydney, NSW, Australia
Posted on Wednesday, January 3, 2024
We’re MYOB, a business management platform designed to unleash the potential of businesses across Australia and New Zealand! As the #originalstartup, our roots are in finance and accounting software, but today we are so much more. We help our Aussie and Kiwi customers unleash their full potential, giving them the tools to Start, Survive and Succeed: all in the one place.
We’re always on the hunt for those who bring a different perspective, diversity of thought and the drive to make our culture even better. Take your career to a new dimension at MYOB.
About the Team
Our award-winning Employee Experience team is made up of experts who are focused on reimagining new ways of working and enabling all MYOBelievers to help more businesses in Australia and New Zealand reach their potential. From talent acquisition, people advisory, organisational development to employee services, digital experience, and workplace experience, we ensure your ride with MYOB is an exceptional one.
We are looking for a Talent Advisor to join our team in Melbourne on 12 month fixed term contract. As a Talent Acquisition Advisor, you'll be responsible for partnering with leaders and own the end to end recruitment process across our business and it's subsidiaries, playing a pivotal role in proactively sourcing the best candidates and pipelining future talent.
- Manage a portfolio of requisitions, leading the way from the job brief through to offer whilst managing and delivering an exceptional candidate experience
- Leverage your in-depth knowledge of the Australian and New Zealand digital landscape to engage and qualify top talent. Use your networking prowess to convert passive leads into hires.
- Create talent pipelines for upcoming and hard-to-find roles, employing your skills in talent research and experience with linkedin and social media
- Partner with hiring managers to enhance their recruitment and networking skills, contributing to an exceptional candidate experience.
- Actively utilise social media channels to strategically attract candidates to MYOB and it's status as an Employer of Choice in the industry.
- You'll have experience in a talent advisor/specialist/partner role in an internal recruitment team or agency managing a variety of vacancies from Specialist/Individual contributor level to Team Leader/Manager
- Solid sourcing skills with the ability to build proactive talent pipelines
- Experience with our talent acquisition tech stack; Recruitment ATS, ideally Lever, Linkedin Recruiter and Seek Talent Search and the variety of job boards needed to attract talent
- Champion best practice recruitment with a variety of stakeholders; those who recruit often to those who recruit once a year. Your experience allows you to adjust your style with your audience, and always be successful
- Proven experience in building and maintaining collaborative relationships with your stakeholders, team mates, other departments and external suppliers
Our Culture & Benefits
Our values have stood the test of time. If you want to work and collaborate where opinions are valued, and your ideas can make a difference, come to a place where Your Work Matters.
🎯 Do your best work in a flexible work environment, right down to financial assistance to set up your home office…it’s called Flexperience, and it’s designed by you and your team!
🎯 Our partnership with Smiling Mind helps support the wellbeing of our team members and customers
🎯 Drive your own learning via conferences, in-house training, LinkedIn Learning, study assistance and a strong focus on leaders creating a learning environment
🎯 A multitude of leave options including up to an additional four weeks of purchased leave, generous parental leave, domestic violence leave, transgender leave, volunteer leave, study leave, plus more!
🎯 Communities built around ‘Wellness’, ‘Belonging’ and the ‘Planet’ where you can make a meaningful contribution
🎯 Access to best-in-class discounts and vouchers from leading retailers, and a lot more.
We are proud to be a Circle Back Initiative Employer and we commit to responding to every applicant.
MYOB are an equal opportunity employer and we champion diversity. Don’t meet every single requirement of this role? Still apply! Research tells us that that women and underrepresented groups are less likely to apply unless they meet every single requirement. At MYOB we believe that the right hire is someone who makes an addition to our culture, rather than someone who fits in and conforms to our status quo. Moving to ‘Culture Add’ means adding team members who not only value MYOBs standards and workplace culture, but also bring an aspect of diversity that positively contributes to MYOB. So, if you’re excited about this role, or about MYOB, we’d still love to hear from you!