Senior Product Analyst (Enterprise)
Auckland, New Zealand
Posted on Thursday, January 18, 2024
We’re MYOB, a business management platform designed to unleash the potential of businesses across Australia and New Zealand! As the #originalstartup, our roots are in finance and accounting software, but today we are so much more. We help our Aussie and Kiwi customers unleash their full potential, giving them the tools to Start, Survive and Succeed: all in the one place.
We’re always on the hunt for those who bring a different perspective, diversity of thought and the drive to make our culture even better. Take your career to a new dimension at MYOB.
About the Team
Our Product team is the beating heart of MYOB. From discovery through to delivery plus Data and Insights, it’s made up of a broad and multi-disciplined group of specialists focused on designing products that help our customers optimise their business potential and creating best-in-class customer and user experiences.
We are looking for a Senior Product Analyst who will use their passion and skills for data and analysis to empower and enable product teams to be truly customer and data-led. You will apply your gained knowledge of the business, data and product domains at MYOB to extract meaning and insights based on product, telemetry and other data sources contributing to improved decision-making and outcomes for our Enterprise product teams. You will influence, champion and lead partners on how teams can build value from data to meet product objectives and key results.
- Enable data-driven decisions in our MYOB Enterprise product teams
- Responsibility for establishing dashboards /standardised reports on product and customer segment performance for SME
- Work with downstream teams (PMs, product delivery teams) to build views that align to prioritised data use cases
- Act as key collaborator and facilitator between the data platform, product teams and other team members.
- Strategic product insights and analysis
What you will bring
- Experience in delivering analytics through data pipelines, exploration, interpretation and presentation
- Some knowledge of data transformation and extraction pipeline tools eg Snowflake, Airflow and dbt
- Experience using SQL to answer complex product questions
- Experience using visualisation tools such as Tableau/PowerBi
- Be the subject matter expert for Segment and event streaming of product data
- Experience working collaboratively with digital teams and strong knowledge of SaaS is highly desired
- Experience with conversion optimisation techniques such as A/B testing is highly desirable
What else do you need to know?
You'll be part of a small, hardworking team who are doing amazing things, collaborating across multiple teams and with exposure to the Product senior leadership team.
If you want to work and collaborate where opinions are valued and your ideas can make a difference, you should work at MYOB.
Our Culture & Benefits
Our values have stood the test of time. If you want to work and collaborate where opinions are valued, and your ideas can make a difference, come to a place where Your Work Matters.
🎯 Do your best work in a flexible work environment, right down to financial assistance to set up your home office…it’s called Flexperience, and it’s designed by you and your team!
🎯 Our partnership with Smiling Mind helps support the wellbeing of our team members and customers
🎯 Drive your own learning via conferences, in-house training, LinkedIn Learning, study assistance and a strong focus on leaders creating a learning environment
🎯 A multitude of leave options including up to an additional four weeks of purchased leave, generous parental leave, domestic violence leave, transgender leave, volunteer leave, study leave, plus more!
🎯 Communities built around ‘Wellness’, ‘Belonging’ and the ‘Planet’ where you can make a meaningful contribution
🎯 Access to best-in-class discounts and vouchers from leading retailers, and a lot more.
We are proud to be a Circle Back Initiative Employer and we commit to responding to every applicant.
MYOB are an equal opportunity employer and we champion diversity. Don’t meet every single requirement of this role? Still apply! Research tells us that that women and underrepresented groups are less likely to apply unless they meet every single requirement. At MYOB we believe that the right hire is someone who makes an addition to our culture, rather than someone who fits in and conforms to our status quo. Moving to ‘Culture Add’ means adding team members who not only value MYOBs standards and workplace culture, but also bring an aspect of diversity that positively contributes to MYOB. So, if you’re excited about this role, or about MYOB, we’d still love to hear from you!