Product Marketing Manager Enterprise
Marketing & Communications, Product
Melbourne, VIC, Australia
Posted on Friday, January 19, 2024
We’re MYOB, a business management platform designed to unleash the potential of businesses across Australia and New Zealand! As the #originalstartup, our roots are in finance and accounting software, but today we are so much more. We help our Aussie and Kiwi customers unleash their full potential, giving them the tools to Start, Survive and Succeed: all in the one place.
We’re always on the hunt for those who bring a different perspective, diversity of thought and the drive to make our culture even better. Take your career to a new dimension at MYOB.
About the opportunity
The Product Marketing Manager position is an exciting role within our Enterprise customer Line of Business at MYOB. In this role, you will play a key part in shaping and growing the Enterprise Product Marketing function.
Reporting to the Segment Product Marketing Lead, Enterprise, you will be a vital member of a team managing cross-functional groups. Your role will focus on defining product propositions that deliver significant value to our customers and markets. You will also assist in developing marketing strategies to enhance product awareness, stimulate demand, and contribute to revenue growth.
This role serves as an essential link between Product Management and various operational teams within MYOB's Lines of Business.
What you'll do
As a Product Marketing Manager, you will:
- Collaborate with teams across product management, sales, customer feedback, and support to ensure effective market launches.
- Analyse market trends, competitor products, and customer feedback to find opportunities for innovation.
- Contribute to team development and foster a culture of collaboration across MYOB's Product and Sales teams.
- Support the update and maintenance of Product Portfolios with relevant insights.
- Help develop compelling product propositions and manage the positioning of products in the market.
- Assist in creating and implementing product marketing campaigns that appeal to our customers and target audiences.
- Work closely with Product Managers to support the commercial success of new product launches and feature releases.
What experience you should bring
- Critical thinking and a proactive approach.
- Experience in Product Marketing, preferably in a SaaS environment.
- Familiarity with Mid Market to ERP Products is beneficial.
- Understanding of customer and product propositions.
- A strong grasp of data and analytics, with the ability to turn insights into strategies.
- Proven ability to contribute to business growth and meet performance metrics.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work well in a cross-functional team.
- A commitment to achieving team goals and delivering outcomes.
Our Culture & Benefits
Our values have stood the test of time. If you want to work and collaborate where opinions are valued, and your ideas can make a difference, come to a place where Your Work Matters.
🎯 Do your best work in a flexible work environment, right down to financial assistance to set up your home office…it’s called Flexperience, and it’s designed by you and your team!
🎯 Our partnership with Smiling Mind helps support the wellbeing of our team members and customers
🎯 Drive your own learning via conferences, in-house training, LinkedIn Learning, study assistance and a strong focus on leaders creating a learning environment
🎯 A multitude of leave options including up to an additional four weeks of purchased leave, generous parental leave, domestic violence leave, transgender leave, volunteer leave, study leave, plus more!
🎯 Communities built around ‘Wellness’, ‘Belonging’ and the ‘Planet’ where you can make a meaningful contribution
🎯 Access to best-in-class discounts and vouchers from leading retailers, and a lot more.
We are proud to be a Circle Back Initiative Employer and we commit to responding to every applicant.
MYOB are an equal opportunity employer and we champion diversity. Don’t meet every single requirement of this role? Still apply! Research tells us that that women and underrepresented groups are less likely to apply unless they meet every single requirement. At MYOB we believe that the right hire is someone who makes an addition to our culture, rather than someone who fits in and conforms to our status quo. Moving to ‘Culture Add’ means adding team members who not only value MYOBs standards and workplace culture, but also bring an aspect of diversity that positively contributes to MYOB. So, if you’re excited about this role, or about MYOB, we’d still love to hear from you!