Brand and Media Specialist
Marketing & Communications
Melbourne, VIC, Australia
Posted on Monday, January 22, 2024
Hi! And thanks for stopping by!
We’re MYOB, a business management platform designed to unleash the potential of businesses across Australia and New Zealand! As the #originalstartup, our roots are in finance and accounting software, but today we are so much more. We help our Aussie and Kiwi customers unleash their full potential, giving them the tools to Start, Survive and Succeed: all in the one place.
We’re always on the hunt for those who bring a different perspective, diversity of thought and the drive to make our culture even better. Take your career to a new dimension at MYOB.
About the Team
Our Unified marketing team is here to drive un-believe-able results for the business. They create demand in market for MYOB and engage AU & NZ businesses when it matters most to either acquire or retain them. They’re dedicated to delivering value for our customers by understanding their business pain points, and needs and ensuring we deliver them value at every stage of their journey.
As a creative and strategically minded Brand and Media Specialist, you will play a key part in achieving our business OKR’s by assisting in developing and executing marketing plans, focusing on lead generation and brand preference, whilst ensuring consistent brand representation in all marketing and communication efforts.
- Collaborate with LoB (Line of Business) teams to identify and address gaps in strategic thinking and planning.
- Ensure consistent reflection of brand positioning in all activities.
- Support the creation of CVPs and messaging.
- Effectively manage and plan from briefing to completion.
- Support the Integrated Marketing Lead and the Integrated Marketing to cocreate execute the annual marketing strategic cycle and quarterly plans for LoB’s.
- Contribute to the development and alignment of the creative and communications strategies at all touchpoints.
- Collaborating with the social and content team to create and manage the content calendar to deliver against objectives.
What you will bring
- Previous brand experience in a marketing, agency, comms-based role.
- Understanding of brand strategy, planning frameworks and implementation.
- Experience in media and partnership evaluation and execution
- Experience in through the line communications development and execution of advertising & communication plans including planning & agency briefings, agency management, media implementation and reporting
- Understanding of Go-To Market processes
Our Culture & Benefits
Our values have stood the test of time. If you want to work and collaborate where opinions are valued, and your ideas can make a difference, come to a place where Your Work Matters.
🎯 Do your best work in a flexible work environment, right down to financial assistance to set up your home office…it’s called Flexperience, and it’s designed by you and your team!
🎯 Our partnership with Smiling Mind helps support the wellbeing of our team members and customers
🎯 Drive your own learning via conferences, in-house training, LinkedIn Learning, study assistance and a strong focus on leaders creating a learning environment
🎯 A multitude of leave options including up to an additional four weeks of purchased leave, generous parental leave, domestic violence leave, transgender leave, volunteer leave, study leave, plus more!
🎯 Communities built around ‘Wellness’, ‘Belonging’ and the ‘Planet’ where you can make a meaningful contribution
🎯 Access to best-in-class discounts and vouchers from leading retailers, and a lot more.
We are proud to be a Circle Back Initiative Employer and we commit to responding to every applicant.
MYOB are an equal opportunity employer and we champion diversity. Don’t meet every single requirement of this role? Still apply! Research tells us that that women and underrepresented groups are less likely to apply unless they meet every single requirement. At MYOB we believe that the right hire is someone who makes an addition to our culture, rather than someone who fits in and conforms to our status quo. Moving to ‘Culture Add’ means adding team members who not only value MYOBs standards and workplace culture, but also bring an aspect of diversity that positively contributes to MYOB. So, if you’re excited about this role, or about MYOB, we’d still love to hear from you!