Senior Enablement Consultant
Melbourne, VIC, Australia
Posted on Monday, January 29, 2024
We’re MYOB, a business management platform designed to unleash the potential of businesses across Australia and New Zealand! As the #originalstartup, our roots are in finance and accounting software, but today we are so much more. We help our Aussie and Kiwi customers unleash their full potential, giving them the tools to Start, Survive and Succeed: all in the one place.
We’re always on the hunt for those who bring a different perspective, diversity of thought and the drive to make our culture even better. Take your career to a new dimension at MYOB.
About the Team
Our award-winning Employee Experience team is made up of experts who are focused on reimagining new ways of working and enabling all MYOBelievers to help more businesses in Australia and New Zealand reach their potential. From talent acquisition, people advisory, organisational development to employee services, digital experience, and workplace experience, we ensure your ride with MYOB is an exceptional one.
About the Role
This isn’t your typical enablement role, this is an opportunity to be part of a big and exciting transformation project that is changing the people experience of our MYOB team members.
As part of the People stream on the project, in this role, you will work as part of a core project team, collaborating with other team members and key leader stakeholders to deliver end to end enablement. This includes needs analysis, content development, training delivery, communication, optimisation and outcome analysis. You will be responsible for driving the enablement delivery plan, successful enablement of our teams with the right knowledge and tools to maximise their customer engagement.
Please note that this is a 12 month Fixed-Term Contract with potential to extend.
What you'll be focused on...
- Develop and deliver enablement and change programs to improve capability and effectiveness of our teams and drive commercial and customer outcomes
- Lead Training Needs Analysis (TNA) to diagnose capability gaps
- Utilisation of instructional design tools
- Design and develop content and guides used for facilitation
- Collaborate with internal People Leaders to engage with them around their needs
What we'd love to see from you...
- Experience in change management and process improvement
- Proven experience in developing capability programs and understanding of competency-based training framework
- Expertise in developing training plans and coordinating delivery
- Highly experienced in delivering business-focused and technology-related enablement and coaching for customer facing teams that deliver revenue and customer outcomes
- Expertise in Hubspot would be highly regarded
- Comfortable and effective at engaging with senior leaders and ability to establish relationships with Frontline Teams and People Leaders
- Can work at pace and with sometimes changing needs of the project and stakeholders
Our Culture & Benefits
Our values have stood the test of time. If you want to work and collaborate where opinions are valued, and your ideas can make a difference, come to a place where Your Work Matters.
🎯 Do your best work in a flexible work environment, right down to financial assistance to set up your home office…it’s called Flexperience, and it’s designed by you and your team!
🎯 Our partnership with Smiling Mind helps support the wellbeing of our team members and customers
🎯 Drive your own learning via conferences, in-house training, LinkedIn Learning, study assistance and a strong focus on leaders creating a learning environment
🎯 A multitude of leave options including up to an additional four weeks of purchased leave, generous parental leave, domestic violence leave, transgender leave, volunteer leave, study leave, plus more!
🎯 Communities built around ‘Wellness’, ‘Belonging’ and the ‘Planet’ where you can make a meaningful contribution
🎯 Access to best-in-class discounts and vouchers from leading retailers, and a lot more.
We are proud to be a Circle Back Initiative Employer and we commit to responding to every applicant.
MYOB are an equal opportunity employer and we champion diversity. Don’t meet every single requirement of this role? Still apply! Research tells us that that women and underrepresented groups are less likely to apply unless they meet every single requirement. At MYOB we believe that the right hire is someone who makes an addition to our culture, rather than someone who fits in and conforms to our status quo. Moving to ‘Culture Add’ means adding team members who not only value MYOBs standards and workplace culture, but also bring an aspect of diversity that positively contributes to MYOB. So, if you’re excited about this role, or about MYOB, we’d still love to hear from you!