Marketing Campaign Manager - 12 Month Contract
Marketing & Communications
Posted on Thursday, February 1, 2024
Hi! And thanks for stopping by!
We’re MYOB, a business management platform designed to unleash the potential of businesses across Australia and New Zealand! As the #originalstartup, our roots are in finance and accounting software, but today we are so much more. We help our Aussie and Kiwi customers unleash their full potential, giving them the tools to Start, Survive and Succeed: all in the one place.
We’re always on the hunt for those who bring a different perspective, diversity of thought and the drive to make our culture even better. Take your career to a new dimension at MYOB.
About the Team
Our Unified marketing team is here to drive un-believe-able results for the business. They create demand in market for MYOB and engage AU & NZ businesses when it matters most to either acquire or retain them. They’re dedicated to delivering value for our customers by understanding their business pain points, and needs and ensuring we deliver them value at every stage of their journey.
The Marketing Campaign Manager is responsible for developing and delivering marketing initiatives across the Partner segment, and driving commercial outcomes. The role supports the execution of acquisition, retention, and expansion objectives within the SME Line of Business.
About The Role
- Campaign design and execution of all aspects of marketing campaigns leveraging relevant product and market insights including defining objectives, target audience, messaging, channels, and timelines.
- Drive the marketing funnel for the campaign to deliver leads, and/or referrals to meet the acquisition and expansion goals.
- Oversee the development of campaign-related content, including promotions, email copy, landing pages, event content, podcast scripts and collateral materials.
- Collaborate with various teams, including Sales, Product, Product Marketing and Design, to ensure campaigns are well-coordinated and aligned with broader business strategies.
- Manage campaign budgets efficiently, optimising spend to improve value
- Use data and analytics to track and measure the effectiveness of campaigns, adjusting strategies as needed to achieve desired outcomes.
- Conduct A/B testing and other experiments to optimize campaign performance.
- Monitor, analyse, and report on campaign performance metrics to continuously improve ROI, and conversion rates and optimise future initiatives.
- Identify opportunities to improve current processes and recommend solutions to drive better outcomes for customers and MYOB
What You'll Bring:
- Proven experience developing and delivering integrated marketing campaigns for software / technology products within B2B/ B2C to drive acquisition and/ or expansion outcomes.
- Hubspot or alike CRM (and automated email journey) knowledge desirable
- Creative thinker with a passion for data-driven marketing strategies,
- Copy writing skills plus development of key messaging to support business objectives.
- Understanding of key marketing communication principles and frameworks
- Proven experience in driving growth in experience in B2B SaaS is highly desirable
- Strong communication & influencing skills, including creating and delivering presentations to cross functional teams
Our Culture & Benefits
Our values have stood the test of time. If you want to work and collaborate where opinions are valued, and your ideas can make a difference, come to a place where Your Work Matters.
🎯 Do your best work in a flexible work environment, right down to financial assistance to set up your home office…it’s called Flexperience, and it’s designed by you and your team!
🎯 Our partnership with Smiling Mind helps support the wellbeing of our team members and customers
🎯 Drive your own learning via conferences, in-house training, LinkedIn Learning, study assistance and a strong focus on leaders creating a learning environment
🎯 A multitude of leave options including up to an additional four weeks of purchased leave, generous parental leave, domestic violence leave, transgender leave, volunteer leave, study leave, plus more!
🎯 Communities built around ‘Wellness’, ‘Belonging’ and the ‘Planet’ where you can make a meaningful contribution
🎯 Access to best-in-class discounts and vouchers from leading retailers, and a lot more.
We are proud to be a Circle Back Initiative Employer and we commit to responding to every applicant.
MYOB are an equal opportunity employer and we champion diversity. Don’t meet every single requirement of this role? Still apply! Research tells us that that women and underrepresented groups are less likely to apply unless they meet every single requirement. At MYOB we believe that the right hire is someone who makes an addition to our culture, rather than someone who fits in and conforms to our status quo. Moving to ‘Culture Add’ means adding team members who not only value MYOBs standards and workplace culture, but also bring an aspect of diversity that positively contributes to MYOB. So, if you’re excited about this role, or about MYOB, we’d still love to hear from you!