Sales Development Representative
Sales & Business Development
Melbourne, VIC, Australia
Posted on Thursday, February 1, 2024
Hi! And thanks for stopping by!
We’re MYOB, a business management platform designed to unleash the potential of businesses across Australia and New Zealand! As the #originalstartup, our roots are in finance and accounting software, but today we are so much more. We help our Aussie and Kiwi customers unleash their full potential, giving them the tools to Start, Survive and Succeed: all in the one place.
We’re always on the hunt for those who bring a different perspective, diversity of thought and the drive to make our culture even better. Take your career to a new dimension at MYOB.
About the Team
Sales is where it’s at. They’re the team that delivers. Every time. Their purpose is to solve the business problems and alleviate pain points of SME and Enterprise businesses. This is the frontline team that truly has an impact on our customers, daily.
About the Role
Join our dynamic team as a Sales Development Representative and embark on an exciting journey to expand our sales funnel within the Enterprise sector. As part of our dedicated team of sales professionals, you will thrive in a hybrid working environment where innovation and collaboration drive success.
You will be pivotal in implementing cutting-edge sales methodologies and refining pipeline management processes to generate high-quality leads and fuel revenue growth. If you're passionate about sales and eager to make a meaningful impact, apply now and be part of our growth story!
What you'll be focused on...
- Utilize a multi-channel approach, including phone, email, and social tools, to engage prospects effectively
- Personalize communication to resonate with target accounts, based on thorough research
- Secure discovery meetings between prospects and Sales Associates to drive the sales cycle
- Uphold both the quality and quantity of opportunities generated
- Ensure data accuracy by practicing good data hygiene, maintaining our database as the single source of truth
- Leverage exceptional time management skills to meet defined metrics and optimize productivity
Our ideal candidate possesses...
- Experience in B2B or B2C sales, or outbound phone lead generation
- Familiarity or experience with CRM software (desirable)
- Motivation and ambition to develop professionally and pursue career aspirations
- High levels of energy and motivation, with a keen desire to advance in the sales domain
- Openness to mentorship and a genuine passion for continuous professional growth
Our Culture & Benefits
Our values have stood the test of time. If you want to work and collaborate where opinions are valued, and your ideas can make a difference, come to a place where Your Work Matters.
🎯 Do your best work in a flexible work environment, right down to financial assistance to set up your home office…it’s called Flexperience, and it’s designed by you and your team!
🎯 Our partnership with Smiling Mind helps support the wellbeing of our team members and customers
🎯 Drive your own learning via conferences, in-house training, LinkedIn Learning, study assistance and a strong focus on leaders creating a learning environment
🎯 A multitude of leave options including up to an additional four weeks of purchased leave, generous parental leave, domestic violence leave, transgender leave, volunteer leave, study leave, plus more!
🎯 Communities built around ‘Wellness’, ‘Belonging’ and the ‘Planet’ where you can make a meaningful contribution
🎯 Access to best-in-class discounts and vouchers from leading retailers, and a lot more.
We are proud to be a Circle Back Initiative Employer and we commit to responding to every applicant.
MYOB are an equal opportunity employer and we champion diversity. Don’t meet every single requirement of this role? Still apply! Research tells us that that women and underrepresented groups are less likely to apply unless they meet every single requirement. At MYOB we believe that the right hire is someone who makes an addition to our culture, rather than someone who fits in and conforms to our status quo. Moving to ‘Culture Add’ means adding team members who not only value MYOBs standards and workplace culture, but also bring an aspect of diversity that positively contributes to MYOB. So, if you’re excited about this role, or about MYOB, we’d still love to hear from you!