Senior Product Marketing Manager, Enterprise
Marketing & Communications, Product
Melbourne, VIC, Australia
Posted on Tuesday, February 13, 2024
We’re MYOB, a business management platform designed to unleash the potential of businesses across Australia and New Zealand! As the #originalstartup, our roots are in finance and accounting software, but today we are so much more. We help our Aussie and Kiwi customers unleash their full potential, giving them the tools to Start, Survive and Succeed: all in the one place.
We’re always on the hunt for those who bring a different perspective, diversity of thought and the drive to make our culture even better. Take your career to a new dimension at MYOB.
About the opportunity
The Senior Product Marketing Manager is a new role within our Enterprise customer Line of Business at MYOB. This role is instrumental in developing and enhancing the Enterprise Product Marketing function.
Reporting to the Director of Product, Enterprise, you will lead and collaborate with cross-functional teams. Your primary responsibility will be to craft product propositions that deliver significant value to our customers and markets. Additionally, you will be involved in devising and driving marketing strategies to elevate product awareness, foster demand, and contribute to revenue growth.
This position serves as a key connector between the Product Management and other operational teams within MYOB's various Lines of Business.
What you'll do
As a Senior Product Marketing Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Leading and collaborating with teams across product management, sales, customer success, and support to ensure successful product launches.
- Analyzing market trends, competitor products, and customer feedback to find opportunities for innovation and differentiation.
- Playing a pivotal role in team development and promoting a collaborative culture across MYOB's Product and Sales departments.
- Ensuring Product Portfolios are regularly updated with relevant insights to influence product design.
- Developing compelling product propositions and managing the positioning of products in the market.
- Creating and implementing effective product marketing campaigns that resonate with our customers and target audiences.
- Partnering closely with Product Managers to ensure commercial success for new product launches and feature releases.
What experience you should bring
- Strong critical thinking, leadership skills, and a hands-on approach.
- Solid experience in Product Marketing, preferably in a SaaS environment.
- Familiarity with Mid Market to ERP Products in a SaaS context is highly desirable.
- Experience in developing customer-focused product propositions.
- Proficiency in using data and analytics to inform strategies and initiatives.
- Proven track record in driving business growth and achieving key performance metrics.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to lead effectively in a cross-functional team environment.
- A strong commitment to achieving team objectives and delivering planned outcomes.
Our Culture & Benefits
Our values have stood the test of time. If you want to work and collaborate where opinions are valued, and your ideas can make a difference, come to a place where Your Work Matters.
🎯 Do your best work in a flexible work environment, right down to financial assistance to set up your home office…it’s called Flexperience, and it’s designed by you and your team!
🎯 Our partnership with Smiling Mind helps support the wellbeing of our team members and customers
🎯 Drive your own learning via conferences, in-house training, LinkedIn Learning, study assistance and a strong focus on leaders creating a learning environment
🎯 A multitude of leave options including up to an additional four weeks of purchased leave, generous parental leave, domestic violence leave, transgender leave, volunteer leave, study leave, plus more!
🎯 Communities built around ‘Wellness’, ‘Belonging’ and the ‘Planet’ where you can make a meaningful contribution
🎯 Access to best-in-class discounts and vouchers from leading retailers, and a lot more.
We are proud to be a Circle Back Initiative Employer and we commit to responding to every applicant.
MYOB are an equal opportunity employer and we champion diversity. Don’t meet every single requirement of this role? Still apply! Research tells us that that women and underrepresented groups are less likely to apply unless they meet every single requirement. At MYOB we believe that the right hire is someone who makes an addition to our culture, rather than someone who fits in and conforms to our status quo. Moving to ‘Culture Add’ means adding team members who not only value MYOBs standards and workplace culture, but also bring an aspect of diversity that positively contributes to MYOB. So, if you’re excited about this role, or about MYOB, we’d still love to hear from you!