Salesforce Team Lead
Nelnet Business Services (NBS), a division of Nelnet, Inc., provides payment technology, education services, and learning management solutions to education and faith-based organizations, serving more than 1,300 higher education institutions, 11,500 K-12 schools, 3,500 churches, and millions of individual students, families, and supporters across the globe. Our culture of service enables us to form long-lasting and trusted partnerships, while our focus on creativity and innovative solutions empowers our customer communities to thrive.
As a Nelnet company, the perks at NBS go beyond our benefits package. You’re part of a community, invested in you as an individual and united by our mission to create opportunities for people where they live, learn and work.The Salesforce Team Lead oversees our Salesforce Support Operations, ensuring system and data integrity while establishing support processes, metrics, and managing a team of administrators and associates. The successful candidate will collaborate with the Salesforce Delivery Team for larger projects and ensure day-to-day support and administration for Salesforce, including updates, enhancements, configurations, and reporting.
1. Oversee and manage Salesforce Support Operations, establishing support processes, metrics, and supervising a team of administrators and associates.
2. Act as the Salesforce subject matter expert and primary contact for end users, providing guidance to the support team.
3. Lead the documentation, implementation, testing, and deployment of reports and dashboards, ensuring compliance with established processes and best practices.
4. Maintain user profiles, role hierarchy, sharing rules, permission sets, and security, delegating tasks to team members as needed.
5. Oversee QA testing of new features and functions in test and production environments, ensuring a seamless user experience.
6. Manage mass data updates and transfers between Salesforce objects, coordinating with team members to execute updates efficiently.
7. Stay updated on new Salesforce features, functionality, and partner tools, and share knowledge with the team to enhance overall support capabilities.
8. Provide technical support and track system issues, ensuring prompt resolution and maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
Salary Range: $90,000-$105,000
1. Bachelor's Degree in a related field or equivalent experience.
2. A minimum of one (1) Salesforce Admin certification.
1. 5+ years of Salesforce Administration experience.
2. Experience managing and leading teams.
COMPETENCIES – SKILLS/KNOWLEDGE/ABILITIES:
1. Strong analytical, strategic, and problem-solving skills.
2. Solid understanding of sales and operations processes.
3. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
4. Ability to work on multiple, time-sensitive projects simultaneously.
5. Process-oriented with strong attention to detail.
6. Advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
7. Confidence to interact with all levels in the organization.
Salary for this role is: $90k-$105K
Our benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, HSA and FSA, generous earned time off, 401K/student loan repayment, life insurance & AD&D insurance, employee assistance program, employee stock purchase program, tuition reimbursement, performance-based incentive pay, short- and long-term disability, and a robust wellness program. Click here to learn more about our benefits: LINK.
Nelnet is an Equal Opportunity Employer, complies with Executive Order 11246, and takes affirmative action to ensure that qualified applicants are employed, and that employees are treated during employment, without regard to race, color, religion/creed, national origin, gender, or sex, marital status, age, disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, sexual orientation, military/veteran status, or any other status protected by Federal or State law or local ordinance.
Nelnet is a Drug Free and Tobacco Free Workplace.