IT Business Analyst - Process Adherence
Nelnet is a diversified and innovative company committed to enriching lives through the power of service as a student loan servicer, professional services company, consumer loan originator and servicer, payments processor, renewable energy solutions, and K-12 and higher education expert. For over 40 years, Nelnet has been serving its customers, associates, and communities.
The perks of working at Nelnet go beyond our benefits package. When you join the Nelnet team, you're part of a community invested in the success of each individual. That support comes through in our work, as we are united by our mission of creating opportunities for people where they live, learn, and work.Nelnet Core Value #3: Pursuing opportunities for diversification and growth.
Not only does Nelnet believe in diversification and growth as a business, but in our associates as well. We are people-driven. As opportunities arise to diversify and apply our customer service and software expertise, we look to develop our associates to grow right along side the company.
Shape the future at Nelnet by fostering agility, leading change, and championing innovation. Manage dynamic environments, promote diversity of thought, and drive growth. Your auditing finesse and skilled interviewing will guide our processes, while your technical prowess streamlines operations. If you're a proactive, adaptable contributor ready to make an impact, join us in reshaping tomorrow.
1. Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand existing IT processes, workflows, and standard operating procedures.
2. Monitor and track adherence to established processes through regular audits and analysis of performance metrics.
3. Work closely with IT managers and stakeholders to address process gaps, deviations, and non-compliance issues.
4. Provide training and guidance to IT staff on proper process execution, ensuring a clear understanding of expectations.
5. Collaborate with the IT team to implement changes and improvements to processes and drive their successful adoption.
6. Conduct thorough analysis of adherence data to uncover meaningful patterns and trends.
7. Present findings and trends to leadership through clear and concise reports, presentations, and visualizations.
8. Setting up and configuring Confluence spaces and Jira projects, including user permissions, workflows, and custom fields.
9. Troubleshooting common Crowd, Confluence and Jira issues and provide timely solutions.
10. Stay updated on industry trends, best practices, and regulatory changes to continuously enhance our process adherence strategies.
***Pay Range for this position is - $60k-$80k
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science and/or commensurate experience.
1. 5+ years related experience or commensurate experience
2. IT Auditing experience is a plus
3. Jira administration experience is plus
4. Confluence administration experience is plus
5. CMMI knowledge is a plus
6. Certifications such as ITIL, Six Sigma, or equivalent are a plus.
COMPETENCIES – SKILLS/KNOWLEDGE/ABILITIES:
1. Ability to prioritize and manage multiple concurrent projects.
2. Flexibility to adapt quickly to new requirements, situations, programs, and services.
3. Ability to be a team player.
4. Good time management and organizational skills.
5. Strong written and oral communication skills.
6. Strong problem-solving skills.
7. Demonstrated respect, collaboration, and pride in ownership.
8. Ability to adapt to change
9. Ability to have difficult conversations
Our benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, HSA and FSA, generous earned time off, 401K/student loan repayment, life insurance & AD&D insurance, employee assistance program, employee stock purchase program, tuition reimbursement, performance-based incentive pay, short- and long-term disability, and a robust wellness program. Click here to learn more about our benefits: LINK.
Nelnet is an Equal Opportunity Employer, complies with Executive Order 11246, and takes affirmative action to ensure that qualified applicants are employed, and that employees are treated during employment, without regard to race, color, religion/creed, national origin, gender, or sex, marital status, age, disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, sexual orientation, military/veteran status, or any other status protected by Federal or State law or local ordinance.
Nelnet is a Drug Free and Tobacco Free Workplace.