FACTS Ed Project Manager: Educator Services
Nelnet Business Services (NBS), a division of Nelnet, Inc., provides payment technology, education services, and learning management solutions to education and faith-based organizations, serving more than 1,300 higher education institutions, 11,500 K-12 schools, 3,500 churches, and millions of individual students, families, and supporters across the globe. Our culture of service enables us to form long-lasting and trusted partnerships, while our focus on creativity and innovative solutions empowers our customer communities to thrive.
As a Nelnet company, the perks at NBS go beyond our benefits package. You’re part of a community, invested in you as an individual and united by our mission to create opportunities for people where they live, learn and work.The Project Manager for Educator Services manages internal and external professional development programs and services, platforms, technical requirements, and documentation. This position is the primary internal project manager, working closely with the Project and Development Manager and the NBS Accounting Team. The Project Manager is also responsible for assisting in the development of innovative solutions to meet business needs and provides daily oversight and administration of technical partnerships (includes updates, enhancements, configurations, and reporting). Other responsibilities include the management, development, and maintenance of all event platform capabilities, primary responsibility of system and data integrity/creditability, and serving as the main point of contact with NBS Accounting for compliance and invoice support.
1. Demonstrate Nelnet Core Values as a representative of FACTS Ed Services.
2. Manage technologies used to support FACTS Ed Professional Development programs and services.
3. Build and develop survey tools to support FACTS Ed Professional Development programs and services.
4. Ensure implementation/compliance with all facets of contract requirements.
5. Maintain and report accurate Net Promotor Score data, acting as the main source of data integrity for Educator Services
6. Manage the compliance documentation process
7. Function as Ed Services’ liaison to NBS Accounting to ensure accurate and timely reporting of invoice information.
8. Provide excellent service to support partners, facilitators, and colleagues.
9. Support mid- and end-of-year reporting, as applicable.
10. Research and recommend new processes and technologies to increase efficiencies and effectiveness
Pay range for this position is $56,000 - $61,000
Bachelor’s Degree in Education, Business, Technology or other related field.
1. A minimum of 5 years’ experience in education, business, or related field
2. Experience providing exceptional support to internal and external partners and colleagues.
3. Experience researching and proposing process improvements to increase efficiencies.
COMPETENCIES – SKILLS/KNOWLEDGE/ABILITIES:
1. Ability to identify and resolve challenges promptly and effectively.
2. Advanced proficiency in data analysis tools (Excel, etc.)
3. Initiative-taker with strong work ethic.
4. Exceptional people skills and professionalism when working with internal and external colleagues, partners, and leaders.
5. Collaborator with a flexible mindset.
6. Meticulous prioritization, organization, and time management skills.
7. Proven abilities to multi-task, change lanes, and complete projects under high-pressure deadlines and stressful situations.
8. Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
9. General knowledge of Title services and the FACTS Education Solutions portfolio.
10. Ability to travel up to 25%
Our benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, HSA and FSA, generous earned time off, 401K/student loan repayment, life insurance & AD&D insurance, employee assistance program, employee stock purchase program, tuition reimbursement, performance-based incentive pay, short- and long-term disability, and a robust wellness program. Click here to learn more about our benefits: LINK.
Nelnet is an Equal Opportunity Employer, complies with Executive Order 11246, and takes affirmative action to ensure that qualified applicants are employed, and that employees are treated during employment, without regard to race, color, religion/creed, national origin, gender, or sex, marital status, age, disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, sexual orientation, military/veteran status, or any other status protected by Federal or State law or local ordinance.
Nelnet is a Drug Free and Tobacco Free Workplace.