Team Leader - Asset Transfers
At Netwealth we are an innovative, award winning, ASX listed investment platform, superannuation and administration business delivering market-leading products. We are on a mission to enable people to see wealth differently and discover a brighter future, not just for our clients but also for our people. We invest in our employees and encourage them to grow professionally and personally.
In this role you will be inspired by diversity & driven by inclusion.
Our Values are who we are, how we tackle decisions and how we want the world to see us. We are Curious, Courageous, Collaborative, Agile, Genuine and Optimistic.
The Team Leader has overall responsibility for the timeliness and accuracy of the administration performed by the Asset Transfers team and for ensuring the team members have sufficient skills and systems to complete their work.
The Team Leader must develop a team that has capacity to react quickly and effectively to the changing demands of the business, including business growth, product changes, regulatory changes, system changes and the expectations of clients and advisers.
- Managing resource availability, which may be impacted by business growth, new and varied products, skills, experience, and other factors.
Responsible for overseeing the departments Asset Transfers function, ensuring:
- All transfer requests have commenced processing within their respective SLA’s.
- Proactively provide feedback to colleagues to ensure their continued growth, maintain high standards of work produced and compliance standards.
- Continued process improvements across Asset transfer tasks.
- Working with the Asset transfers manager to identify and implement innovative enhancements to our systems including the platform to ensure processing efficiencies for the team and, better service proposition.
What you will bring to the role
- Experience in leading, managing and developing teams in areas of Investment Operations or similar.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Highly organised individual with a perceptive outlook.
- Minimum 4 years IDPS and/or Superannuation fund experience with experience working on platforms is highly desirable.
- A flexible and adaptable hybrid workplace
- A new CBD office with end of trip facilities
- We are a social bunch who get together regularly, and participate in corporate sporting events, games and trivia nights.
- Family friendly workplace with parental leave and holidays for the kids
- Through the Netwealth Impact Group, we actively focus on fundraising events, and volunteering.
- Wellness and lifestyle perks including discounted gym memberships, health insurance, shopping and retail discounts, access to financial wellbeing services
- We recognise our people milestones and achievements through reward and recognition
- We are keen to invest in you, through technical and professional learning experiences
If you are interested in this opportunity but feel you may not meet all the requirements, we encourage you to apply. Here at Netwealth, we are dedicated and enthusiastic about creating an inclusive and diverse workplace. If you are excited about this role but don't tick every box, we encourage you to apply anyway!