Assistant Analyst - Asset Transfers
At Netwealth we are an innovative, award winning, ASX listed investment platform, superannuation and administration business delivering market-leading products. We are on a mission to enable people to see wealth differently and discover a brighter future, not just for our clients but also for our people. We invest in our employees and encourage them to grow professionally and personally.
In this role you will be inspired by diversity & driven by inclusion.
Our Values are who we are, how we tackle decisions and how we want the world to see us. We are Curious, Courageous, Collaborative, Agile, Genuine and Optimistic.
The Assistant Analyst is an entry level role with great opportunity for the right candidate to start their career within the financial services industry.
Assistant Analysts are appointed so the Asset Transfer’s team can function to process Asset Transfer cases. They will work to manage queries in relation to existing and new asset transfer work items, including the liaison with external parties and advisers to coordinate a successful transfer process initiation, validation of paperwork and other tasks which contribute toward streamlining the transfers process for all Asset Transfers work items. Full training and development opportunities provided to the right candidate.
- Transfers require the team members to work closely with various third parties who each have their own processes some of which can be very bespoke.
- Vetting of transfer forms requires excellent attention to detail and a good understanding of the limited Power of attorney capability.
- Managing conflicting priorities
- Maintaining a customer focus to ensure we can identify and react to their evolving needs
- Excellent understanding of all aspects of transfers processes particularly with regards to transferring managed funds and listed securities with sound ability to explain, train and coordinate with peers in the execution of these tasks:
- Solid understanding of ASX securities (including warrants, LICs, ETFs) , bonds, managed funds and other unlisted assets;
- Sufficient knowledge of Capital Gains Tax to be able to review the various forms of Cost Base information provided with transfers and determine what additional information is required. Good understanding of the differences between a portfolio valuation and cost base and the importance of both in the transfer process.
- Strong in analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong in oral and written communication.
- Highly detail oriented.
- Able to multitask under deadlines.
- We are a flexible and adaptable hybrid workplace
- We have a stylish new CBD office with end of trip facilities for your cycle to work
- We are a social bunch who get together regularly, and participate in corporate sporting events, games and trivia nights
- We are a family friendly workplace with parental leave and holidays for the kids
- We are invested in our local communities through the Netwealth Impact Group with fundraising, events, and volunteering
- Wellness and lifestyle perks including discounted gym memberships, health insurance, shopping and retail discounts, access to financial wellbeing services
- We recognise our people milestones and achievements through reward and recognition
- We are keen to invest in you, through technical and professional learning experiences
- View our benefits and the great work we do through WORK180
Are you curious about this opportunity but don't meet every single requirement? Research shows that we don't always apply to jobs we are interested in unless we meet every single qualification. Here at Netwealth we are dedicated and enthusiastic about creating an inclusive and diverse workplace. If you are excited about this role but don't tick every box, we encourage you to apply anyway!