Customer Service Representative - 6 Month Contract
Netwealth is a fast-growing fintech company, delivering market leading products with an award-winning and innovative wealth management platform. We are on a mission to enable people to see wealth differently and discover a brighter future, not just for our clients, but also for our people.
Founded in 1999, with an entrepreneurial spirit, we are one of the fastest growing wealth management businesses in Australia. With NextGen superannuation and investment technology, we are challenging the status quo. We are agile and nimble, not stifled by bureaucracy.
We are proud of our team of talented people working hard to make life better for more Australian's. Our values are who we are, how we tackle decisions, and how we want the world to see us - Curious, Optimistic, Courageous, Collaborative, Agile and Genuine.
At Netwealth, you will be part of a growing and talented group of agile and curious people who work together to achieve phenomenal outcomes for our customers. The primary purpose of the Customer Services Representative is to be the front line of support for customers, predominantly clients and advisers. The incumbent will receive inbound telephone calls in relation to products, services and general enquiries. The incumbent will handle a high volume of queries and create a positive experience for each caller. Addressing all questions and complaints, providing accurate and efficient responses and documenting and escalating to the Team Leader where necessary.
- Demonstrate a professional, friendly and helpful attitude,
- Take pride in assisting our clients
- Have strong IT skills with an ability to pick up new systems quickly,
- Possess an open mind and have a flexible attitude,
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills (written and verbal, including telephone manner),
- The ability to collaborate with others and work independently
- The ability to multitask
- A demonstrated client service focus, with a warm and inviting telephone manner, the ability to ask effective questions and demonstrate active listening techniques,
- The ability to take ownership of the call to ensure the best outcome possible for our clients,
- Strong organisational skills – are able to manage your daily workload whilst taking telephone calls and ensuring accuracy of administrative tasks,
- At least 2 years Australian experience in a similar financial services role
- Had exposure to investment products or superannuation
- RG146 qualifications, this is favourable but not required
- An excellent communicator both verbal and written
- A sound problem solver with analytical skills,
- Well organised
- Someone who has excellent stakeholder management experience
- Agile and adaptable to change
Life At Netwealth
At Netwealth, people are our core strength, and we invest in our employees no matter what stage of life they are in. When you're at your best, we're at our best!
We prioritise the growth of our employees, and you'll be able to learn and develop yourself and your career at Netwealth. We provide access to further education and diverse training opportunities, and we actively support internal mobility. 32% of our jobs filled in 2023 were from internal candidates.
We have a flexible and adaptable hybrid working policy with the expectation you'll spend 4 days a fortnight coming into our state-of-the-art office. We're located in the heart of Melbourne's CBD and have all the bells and whistles you would expect - including modern end of trip facilities for your commute to work, and breakfast provided daily.
We have a number of benefits that have been designed with a focus on health and well-being, support and growth. Some of these include:
- Family-friendly workplace, with parental leave and a kid's holiday programme
- Wellness and lifestyle perks including discounted gym memberships, income protection, flu shots, wellness weeks, shopping and retail discounts, access to financial wellbeing services
- We're a social bunch and love to get together regularly, participating in corporate sporting events, games and trivia nights
- Employee Resource Groups - LGBTQIA, Women of Netwealth, Culture Group, Carers Group
- Support for community involvement through volunteering and our Netwealth Impact Group
Here at Netwealth, we support and encourage everyone to bring their genuine selves to work (it’s one of our core values), and we’re proud of our inclusive and diverse workforce. We are committed to this through our gender equality, disability, LGBTQIA+, well-being and cultural initiatives. We are proud to be endorsed and certified by Work180, Family Friendly Workplaces and Great Place to Work.
Are you curious about this opportunity but don't meet every single requirement? Research shows that we don't always apply to jobs we are interested in unless we meet every single qualification. If you are excited about this role but don't tick every box, we encourage you to apply anyway! If you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process, please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org