Support & Solutions Officer - Chat
Netwealth is a fast-growing fintech company, delivering market leading products with an award-winning and innovative wealth management platform. We are on a mission to enable people to see wealth differently and discover a brighter future, not just for our clients, but also for our people.
Founded in 1999, with an entrepreneurial spirit, we are one of the fastest growing wealth management businesses in Australia. With NextGen superannuation and investment technology, we are challenging the status quo. We are agile and nimble, not stifled by bureaucracy.
We are proud of our team of talented people working hard to make life better for more Australian's. Our values are who we are, how we tackle decisions, and how we want the world to see us - Curious, Optimistic, Courageous, Collaborative, Agile and Genuine.
The Support and Solutions Officer - Chat role is heavily focused on our online chat functionality; this requires the upmost attention to detail and professional use of the English language while communicating with clients and stakeholders. Therefore, this role would be ideal for a candidate that appreciates clear communication.
- Stay abreast of any product, process, regulatory or legislative changes
- Participate in multiple simultaneous projects with overlapping priorities
- Assume the responsibilities and assisting with complex enquiries as escalated by peers
- Respond to chats in a timely, professional and accurate manner.
- Ensure that output is of the highest quality irrespective of conflicting priorities and deadlines
- Ensure Business Improvements – efficiencies and effectiveness across processes
- Experienced within the finance industry (2 years +)
- Experienced within online chat functionality as well as phone based customer service
- Confident in the English language and can communicate clearly, concisely and put the right grammar, spelling and tone into your response online
- Strong in attention to detail - Understand the client’s issue, seeking clarification and provide an appropriate and complete and qualitative response
- Proactive in developing customer relations by understanding and responding to customer needs and ensuring customer satisfaction
- Able to adapt and manage with a diverse client base and sometimes challenging personalities
Working at Netwealth is exciting, challenging and full of new experiences. It’s a great time to join our growing company and talented team. Are you curious about this opportunity? If you love working in a challenging and fast-paced environment, now is the time to tell us more about yourself.
Life At Netwealth
At Netwealth, people are our core strength, and we invest in our employees no matter what stage of life they are in. When you're at your best, we're at our best!
We prioritise the growth of our employees, and you'll be able to learn and develop yourself and your career at Netwealth. We provide access to further education and diverse training opportunities, and we actively support internal mobility. 32% of our jobs filled in 2023 were from internal candidates.
We have a flexible and adaptable hybrid working policy with the expectation you'll spend 4 days a fortnight coming into our state-of-the-art office. We're located in the heart of Melbourne's CBD and have all the bells and whistles you would expect - including modern end of trip facilities for your commute to work, and breakfast provided daily.
We have a number of benefits that have been designed with a focus on health and well-being, support and growth. Some of these include:
- Family-friendly workplace, with parental leave and a kid's holiday programme
- Wellness and lifestyle perks including discounted gym memberships, income protection, flu shots, wellness weeks, shopping and retail discounts, access to financial wellbeing services
- We're a social bunch and love to get together regularly, participating in corporate sporting events, games and trivia nights
- Employee Resource Groups - LGBTQIA, Women of Netwealth, Culture Group, Carers Group
- Support for community involvement through volunteering and our Netwealth Impact Group
Here at Netwealth, we support and encourage everyone to bring their genuine selves to work (it’s one of our core values), and we’re proud of our inclusive and diverse workforce. We are committed to this through our gender equality, disability, LGBTQIA+, well-being and cultural initiatives. We are proud to be endorsed and certified by Work180, Family Friendly Workplaces and Great Place to Work.
Are you curious about this opportunity but don't meet every single requirement? Research shows that we don't always apply to jobs we are interested in unless we meet every single qualification. If you are excited about this role but don't tick every box, we encourage you to apply anyway! If you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process, please let us know by emailing email@example.com