Analyst - Corporate Actions
Netwealth is a fast-growing fintech company, delivering market leading products with an award-winning and innovative wealth management platform. We are on a mission to enable people to see wealth differently and discover a brighter future, not just for our clients, but also for our people.
Founded in 1999, with an entrepreneurial spirit, we are one of the fastest growing wealth management businesses in Australia. With NextGen superannuation and investment technology, we are challenging the status quo. We are agile and nimble, not stifled by bureaucracy.
We are proud of our team of talented people working hard to make life better for more Australian's. Our values are who we are, how we tackle decisions, and how we want the world to see us - Curious, Optimistic, Courageous, Collaborative, Agile and Genuine.
The Corporate Actions Analyst will have the responsibility of reviewing ASX company announcements, Fund Manager communications and other notifications received, determining their materiality and deciding if it requires communication to clients and advisers.
The Corporate Actions Team is responsible for a variety of functions and is expected that the Analyst will be flexible and adept in becoming skilled in multiple functions. Corporate Action events include (but not limited to) Capital raising events, Scheme Meetings, Demergers, Takeovers, Buy-backs and Class Actions.
- Manage several stakeholders and their expectations
- Manage corporate action responses from clients and advisers
- Understand the unique characteristics of each Corporate Action
- Timely and accurate process all relevant transactions
- Prepare notifications for clients and advisers to a high professional and technical standard
- Reconcile and allot cash and asset positions for corporate actions
- Complete User Acceptance Testing for system upgrades and enhancements
- Complete all responsibilities within SLA’s
In this role you will be inspired by diversity & driven by inclusion.
Discover a forward-thinking culture that incorporates values of Curious, Courageous, Collaborative, Agile, Genuine and Optimistic. Be part of an inclusive and diverse work environment where we offer professional and personal development opportunities that are aimed to help you be successful in your role whilst supporting your need for flexibility.
- Excellent in communication (written and verbal)
- Strong in attention to detail and accurate processing skills
- Strong in organisational and time management skills
- Sound in problem solving and analysis skills
- Positive and proactive, with the ability to adopt a flexible approach to the role
- Agile and can adapt to change
- Able to work effectively within a team environment
Life At Netwealth
At Netwealth, people are our core strength, and we invest in our employees no matter what stage of life they are in. When you're at your best, we're at our best!
We prioritise the growth of our employees, and you'll be able to learn and develop yourself and your career at Netwealth. We provide access to further education and diverse training opportunities, and we actively support internal mobility. 32% of our jobs filled in 2023 were from internal candidates.
We have a flexible and adaptable hybrid working policy with the expectation you'll spend 4 days a fortnight coming into our state-of-the-art office. We're located in the heart of Melbourne's CBD and have all the bells and whistles you would expect - including modern end of trip facilities for your commute to work, and breakfast provided daily.
We have a number of benefits that have been designed with a focus on health and well-being, support and growth. Some of these include:
- Family-friendly workplace, with parental leave and a kid's holiday programme
- Wellness and lifestyle perks including discounted gym memberships, income protection, flu shots, wellness weeks, shopping and retail discounts, access to financial wellbeing services
- We're a social bunch and love to get together regularly, participating in corporate sporting events, games and trivia nights
- Employee Resource Groups - LGBTQIA, Women of Netwealth, Culture Group, Carers Group
- Support for community involvement through volunteering and our Netwealth Impact Group
Here at Netwealth, we support and encourage everyone to bring their genuine selves to work (it’s one of our core values), and we’re proud of our inclusive and diverse workforce. We are committed to this through our gender equality, disability, LGBTQIA+, well-being and cultural initiatives. We are proud to be endorsed and certified by Work180, Family Friendly Workplaces and Great Place to Work.
Are you curious about this opportunity but don't meet every single requirement? Research shows that we don't always apply to jobs we are interested in unless we meet every single qualification. If you are excited about this role but don't tick every box, we encourage you to apply anyway! If you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process, please let us know by emailing email@example.com