Senior Product Marketing Manager
Marketing & Communications, Product
Posted on Monday, May 8, 2023
Nium, Global Leader in Payments
Nium was founded on the mission to build the global payments infrastructure of tomorrow, today. With the onset of the on-demand economy, its single platform for global payments and card issuing is shaping how banks, fintechs, and businesses everywhere to disburse and collect funds instantly across borders. Its payout network supports 100 currencies and spans 195+ countries, 100 of which in real-time. Funds can be disbursed to accounts, wallets, and cards and collected locally in 35 markets.
Nium’s growing card issuance business is already available in 34 countries. Nium holds regulatory licenses and authorizations in over 40 countries, enabling seamless onboarding, rapid integration, and compliance – regardless of geography. The company is co-headquartered in San Francisco and Singapore, with regional offices in London, Amsterdam, Hong Kong, Mumbai, Bengaluru, and Chennai.
Nium is a next-generation financial services platform that enables companies around the world to unlock new revenue opportunities and improve cash flow economics.
Nium is a leader in its geographical and payment service breadth, owning licenses in the world’s largest and fastest-growing economies. Our modular platform allows banks, payment providers, travel companies, and other businesses to collect and disburse funds in local currencies to over 100 countries, plus issue physical and virtual cards globally. Our proprietary set of APIs embeds financial services and can bring to life multiple B2B and B2C use cases in a matter of weeks.
Nium is part of CB Insights Fintech 250, which highlights the most promising Fintech companies globally. Today, Nium serves over 130 million customers and enables platforms to provide access to financial services to over 3 billion people across the world.
Where do you come into the picture?
The Product Marketing Manager focused on our travel vertical has a deep understanding of our market, customers and clients to craft powerful positioning and messaging which advises our product strategy. Working closely with Product, Sales, Marketing, Client Success and other Go To Market teams on supporting new service launches this role is focused on driving the agenda of B2B products servicing travel industry customers such as airlines, hotels and online travel agencies.
What would a day in your life @ Nium look like?
- Market intelligence – be the expert on our buyers, who are they, how they buy and their key buying criteria
- Competitive landscape – be the expert on our competition and how they are positioned
- Partner with Product Management to identify future B2B product opportunities and define a roadmap incorporating customer insights, competitive differentiators and feedback from Client Success, Sales and other teams
- Lead product rollouts end-to-end, including value proposition design, target client identification, operational readiness, campaign planning and execution, seller enablement and merchant feedback collection
- Translate highly technical B2B products into client-facing narratives with a focus on positioning, benefits, differentiation and use cases
- Define messaging and positioning for new products and translate features and functionality into differentiated customer benefits
- Produce impactful sales enablement materials including messaging/positioning, sales pitch decks, solutions-focused communications, and any communications that supports product strategy
- Build and scale standard methodologies to drive efficient solutions adoption and new product activation
- 7+ years of B2B marketing experience, with 5+ years of dedicated Product Marketing experience
- Experience working in Financial Services, Payments, or Travel spaces with a history of scaling B2B go-to-market motions
- A proven track record in product marketing, product management or similar
- Experience influencing product vision and launching products through concept, beta and GA
- Exceptional ROI-tracking skills, able to prove what is – or isn’t – working
- Comfortable using collaboration, CRM, and automation tools such as Teams, Zoho and Google Analytics
- Commercially focussed and pragmatic, able to identify opportunities and propose solutions
- Results – oriented, client focused and obsessed with simultaneously delivering value
- Data driven and strong analytical mindset
- Self-motivated, adept in working individually and as part of a global team
What we offer at Nium
We Value Performance: Through competitive salaries, performance bonuses, uncapped sales commissions & annual salary reviews, we ensure that all our employees are rewarded and incentivized for their hard work
We care for our Employees: The wellness of Nium’ers is our #1 priority, we offer medical coverage along with 24/7 employee assistance program & generous vacations, and year-end shut down. We also provide flexible working & a hybrid working environement (3 days per week in the office)
We Upskill Ourselves: We are curious, always want to learn more & upskill ourselves: We therefore do not only provide role-specific traning but also offer all our employees LinkedIn learning solutions & dedicated learning allowances
We Constantly Innovate: Nium has been awarded multiple times for its constant innovations & growth since our inception, such as the 2022 CBI 250 Most Promising Fintech Award or the 2021 Financial Time top 50 High Growth companies in APAC
We Celebrate Together: Work is also about having fun with your colleagues & creating great relationships. We often celebrate together through company-wide social events, team bounding activities, happy hours, team offsites, and so much more!
We thrive with Diversity: Nium has always thrived with a diverse & multicultural workforce, with more than 33 nationalities across 18+ countries. As an Equality Opportunity Employer, we are committed to providing a safe & welcoming environment for everyone.
What's it like to be a Nium'er?
At Nium we center our way of work around 3 core values globally:
#KeepItSimple: We cut through complexity, simplify at speed and operate with scale in mind
#MakeItBetter: We build innovative solutions that make our customers' lives better
#WinItTogether: We win in this competitive market by collaborating as one team
For more information visit www.nium.com