Senior Talent Acquisition Partner
Software Engineering, People & HR
Posted on Monday, May 8, 2023
Nium was founded on the mission to build the global payments infrastructure of tomorrow, today. With the onset of the on-demand economy, its single platform for global payments and card issuing is shaping how banks, fintechs, and businesses everywhere to disburse and collect funds instantly across borders. Its payout network supports 100 currencies and spans 195+ countries, 100 of which in real-time. Funds can be disbursed to accounts, wallets, and cards and collected locally in 35 markets. Nium’s growing card issuance business is already available in 34 countries. Nium holds regulatory licenses and authorizations in over 40 countries, enabling seamless onboarding, rapid integration, and compliance – regardless of geography. The company is co-headquartered in San Francisco and Singapore, with regional offices in London, Amsterdam, Hong Kong, Mumbai, Bengaluru, and Chennai.
Nium Talent Acquisition Team mission is to identify and attract global leading talents across FinTech, Finance & Tech to support Nium’s rapid growth. We are a collaborative team of 10+ talent professionals based in APAC, EMEA & the US, with decades of expertise in recruitment & TA program management. We are data-driven & constantly aim for innovation & improvement within our processes & tools. Finally, we are curious by nature, challenge status quo & are agent of change with our stakeholders, we don’t see ourselves as recruiters but Talent Acquisition Consultants.
As Senior Talent Acquisition Partner, you will be responsible for identifying, recruiting, and onboarding talented candidates within your allocated Tribe. You’ll be working closely with Hiring Managers, Senior Executives & CxO to drive the planning, development, and implementation of Nium’s global talent acquisition strategies. This represents an exciting opportunity to join a FinTech unicorn & deliver high value programs while upskilling yourself in a fun & collaborative environement.
- Drive Nium’s TA strategy within your tribe in close collaboration with the Talent team, hiring managers & key stakeholders
- Manage the TA function end-to-end within your allocated tribe: finding & engaging talents, initial screening calls, setting up interviews with hiring managers, until contractual negotiation & onboarding
- Create & post jobs on multiple online job boards, define application pre-requisite, review all incoming applicants & proceed to screen calls for all qualified candidates
- Centralize & maintain all candidates/employees personal & professional information on various HR systems, ATS, HCM & HRIS
- Provide weekly reports & metrics to hiring managers: conversion rate, pipeline strength, hiring velocity, time-to-hire, candidate diversity & any other relevant updates
- Lead Nium’s Employer Branding program within your tribe: Train & support internal brand ambassadors, attend in-person/online branding events, identify & implement impactful EB initiatives, create & promote EB content on external platforms
- Proceed to regular global talent mapping within your tribe, ensuring you are aware of the latest trends in recruitment & stay ahead of the market to attract FinTech’s best candidates
- Train Hiring Managers & panel interviewers on best recruitment practices, conducting interviews, collecting feedback, assessing soft & hard skills, and best use of our ATS
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business administration, or a similar relevant field & 3+ years of experience in Talent Acquisition and/or Executive Search
- In-depth knowledge of full-cycle recruiting, from Reqs Qualification to online posting, assessments of candidates, interviews, extending offers & negotiation
- Strong experience in various talent sourcing techniques, ie. Boolean/Tangent/X-Ray searches as well as industry/competition talent mapping
- Familiarity with a variety of different talent selection and vetting methods (interviews, assignments, psychological tests, etc.)
- Experience with HRIS, ATS, Sourcing, and Recruitment Marketing tools, as well as first-hand experience with posting jobs on social media and job platforms
What we value at Nium
- 💸We Value Performance: Through competitive and above market salaries, performance bonuses, uncapped sales commissions & ESOPs for specific roles, we ensure that all our employees are well rewarded and incentivized for their hard work
- ⚖️We care for our Employees: The wellness of Nium’ers is our #1 priority, we offer comprehensive medical coverage along with 24/7 employee assistance program & generous vacations, parental & family leaves. We also provide flexible working solutions & an hybrid working environement
- 🎓We Upskill Ourselves: We are curious and always want to learn more & upskill ourselves: We therefore do not only provide role-speicifc tranings but also offer all our employees LinkedIn learning solutions & dedicated learning budget
- :Nium:We Constantly Innovate: Nium has been awarded multiple times for its constant innovations & growth since our inception, such as the 2022 CBI 250 Most Promising Fintech Award or the 2021 Financial Time top 50 High Growth companies in APAC
- 🥳 We Celebrate Together: Work is also about having fun with your colleagues & creating great relationships. We often celebrate together through company-wide social events, team bounding activities, happy hours, team offsites, and so much more!
At Nium we center our way of work around 3 core values globally -
#KeepItSimple, #MakeItBetter and #WinItTogether.
What's it like to be a Nium'er?
We cut through complexity, simplify at speed and operate with scale in mind.
We build innovative solutions that make our customers' lives better.
We win in this competitive market by collaborating as one team.
For more information visit www.nium.com