Lead - Card Operations
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Posted on Friday, December 8, 2023
Nium, the Leader in Real-Time Global Payments
At Nium, we operate at the intersection of an increasingly interconnected world, where the traditional finance industry has been disrupted, and on-demand is in demand. Our payments infrastructure is leading a transformation in payments, enabling anyone, anywhere to make and receive payments instantly, regardless of the location or currency. We currently support:
-Regulatory Licenses and Authorizations in 40+ Countries, enabling seamless onboarding, rapid integration, and compliance
-190+ Pay Out Markets – 100+ in real time
-35+ Pay In Markets
-30+ Card Issuance Markets
-100+ Supported Currencies
Today, Nium is the leader in real-time global payments and the fastest way to send money across borders. We are co-headquartered in San Francisco and Singapore, with regional offices in Australia, Brazil, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Lithuania, London, Malaysia, Malta, Netherlands, and UAE.
Where do you come into the picture?
The Client Master Data Management Operations Manager is responsible to support growing operational needs for our payments and cards issuance businesses ‘globally. This role will help to provide crucial support to card and remittance operational functions covering client set up and maintenance of set up parameters on our operating platform.
What would a day in your life @ Nium look like?
- As a Client Master Data Management Operations Lead, you will be responsible for:
- Analyzing client set up parameters to ensure that values are consistent with the approved client program use case.
- Executing maintenance and execution of parameter set up requests accurately within set SLAs.
- Designing and implementing predictable operational procedures that contribute to increased operational efficiency.
- Coordinating with the relevant internal stakeholders to ensure that client billing values are as per expected billing outcome.
- Maintaining a clear and auditable trail of parameter updates that have been executed.
What expertise & experiences would you need to have to play this kind of role?
- University degree holder in Finance/Commerce/Business Administration
- 4-7 years operations experience in Payments (Remittance, Cards) Business in at least 1 of the following areas:
- Client Set/onboarding via an operating platform
- Remittance Operations
- Card program operations
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in documenting and setting process and procedures
What we offer at Nium
We Value Performance: Through competitive salaries, performance bonuses, uncapped sales commissions and robust performance reviews, we ensure that all employees are rewarded and incentivized for their hard work.
We Care for Our Employees: The wellness of Nium’ers is our #1 priority. In addition to many other benefits, we offer medical coverage, 24/7 employee assistance program, generous time off policies, and a year-end shut down. We also provide a hybrid working environment (3 days per week in the office).
We Upskill Ourselves: We are curious, always want to learn more and upskill ourselves. As well as role-specific training, we also offer a global learning stipend.
We Constantly Innovate: Nium continues to be globally recognized for its constant innovations, growth, and employee-centric mindset since our inception:
We Celebrate Together: Work is also about having fun with your colleagues and forging deep relationships. We host company-wide social events onsite and virtually, provide team morale budget and bonding activities, happy hours, team offsites, and much more!
We Thrive with Diversity: Across 33 nationalities and 18+ countries, our diverse and multicultural team embodies our commitment to a safe and welcoming environment for everyone.
What it’s like to be a Nium'er
At Nium we center our way of work around 3 core values globally:
#KeepItSimple: We cut through complexity, simplify at speed and operate with scale in mind.
#MakeItBetter: We build innovative solutions that make our customers' lives better.
#WinItTogether: We win in this competitive market by collaborating as one team.
For more information, visit www.nium.com.