Analyst - Customer Experience
IT, Customer Service
Posted on Friday, December 22, 2023
Nium, the Leader in Real-Time Global Payments
At Nium, we operate at the intersection of an increasingly interconnected world, where the traditional finance industry has been disrupted, and on-demand is in demand. Our payments infrastructure is leading a transformation in payments, enabling anyone, anywhere to make and receive payments instantly, regardless of the location or currency. We currently support:
-Regulatory Licenses and Authorizations in 40+ Countries, enabling seamless onboarding, rapid integration, and compliance
-190+ Pay Out Markets – 100+ in real time
-35+ Pay In Markets
-30+ Card Issuance Markets
-100+ Supported Currencies
Today, Nium is the leader in real-time global payments and the fastest way to send money across borders. We are co-headquartered in San Francisco and Singapore, with regional offices in Australia, Brazil, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Lithuania, London, Malaysia, Malta, Netherlands, and UAE.
The Team You Will Join
Our dynamic and dedicated Customer Experience Team based in Malta is at the heart of Nium's mission to provide an exceptional service to our valued clients. With a dedicated and passionate team of four members, we're committed to ensuring the highest level of customer satisfaction.
Your Next Exciting Role
The Customer Experience Analyst will be responsible for offering client support to internal and external B2B clients and configuring client applications. This is a critical customer-facing position that requires identifying, troubleshooting, and resolving both internal system problems, as well as external customer-related issues.
The role will require excellent communication skills, to be able to provide the highest level of customer satisfaction. The Customer Experience Analyst must be a motivated team player that can work independently, contribute to projects and be willing to assist other team members not specific to their duties.
What would a day @Nium look like?
- Respond to client queries via email in a professional and timely manner whilst providinga high level and personalized client experience.
- Maintain a consistent and positive customer experience when interacting with clients
- Proactively keep up to date with Nium products, and services to ensure queries are handled in a professional manner
- Perform any necessary configurations on clients’ accounts
- Investigate and troubleshoot client operational technical issues
- Escalate and resolve cases ensuring corporate SLAs are met
- Interact with third-party suppliers and other departments as required
- Prepare documentation for tools and processes
- Contribute to ongoing improvements and updates to processes within the team
- Contribute to project initiatives by carrying out tasks/actions that are assigned to the Support team
- Perform any other duties that may be reasonably assigned from time to time
Which Skills & Experiences will make you successful?
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Business English
- A positive person with a can-do attitude and willingness to learn
- Being able to work on multiple projects/tasks simultaneously while maintaining focus
- Attentive to detail
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritize tasks as required
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and SQL/MySQL will be an asset
- Knowledge of API messaging using REST and use of tools such as Postman is an advantage
What we offer at Nium
We Value Performance: Through competitive salaries, performance bonuses, uncapped sales commissions and robust performance reviews, we ensure that all employees are rewarded and incentivized for their hard work.
We Care for Our Employees: The wellness of Nium’ers is our #1 priority. In addition to many other benefits, we offer medical coverage, 24/7 employee assistance program, generous time off policies, and a year-end shut down. We also provide a hybrid working environment (3 days per week in the office).
We Upskill Ourselves: We are curious, always want to learn more and upskill ourselves. As well as role-specific training, we also offer a global learning stipend.
We Constantly Innovate: Nium continues to be globally recognized for its constant innovations, growth, and employee-centric mindset since our inception:
We Celebrate Together: Work is also about having fun with your colleagues and forging deep relationships. We host company-wide social events onsite and virtually, provide team morale budget and bonding activities, happy hours, team offsites, and much more!
We Thrive with Diversity: Across 33 nationalities and 18+ countries, our diverse and multicultural team embodies our commitment to a safe and welcoming environment for everyone.
What it’s like to be a Nium'er
At Nium we center our way of work around 3 core values globally:
#KeepItSimple: We cut through complexity, simplify at speed and operate with scale in mind.
#MakeItBetter: We build innovative solutions that make our customers' lives better.
#WinItTogether: We win in this competitive market by collaborating as one team.
For more information, visit www.nium.com.