Lead - Cyber Security
Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Posted on Tuesday, January 2, 2024
Nium, the Leader in Real-Time Global Payments
At Nium, we operate at the intersection of an increasingly interconnected world, where the traditional finance industry has been disrupted, and on-demand is in demand. Our payments infrastructure is leading a transformation in payments, enabling anyone, anywhere to make and receive payments instantly, regardless of the location or currency. We currently support:
-Regulatory Licenses and Authorizations in 40+ Countries, enabling seamless onboarding, rapid integration, and compliance
-190+ Pay Out Markets – 100+ in real time
-35+ Pay In Markets
-30+ Card Issuance Markets
-100+ Supported Currencies
Today, Nium is the leader in real-time global payments and the fastest way to send money across borders. We are co-headquartered in San Francisco and Singapore, with regional offices in Australia, Brazil, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Lithuania, London, Malaysia, Malta, Netherlands, and UAE.
We are seeking a highly skilled and motivated Cyber Security Incident Responder to join our dynamic team. The ideal candidate will play a crucial role in enhancing our organization's cybersecurityposture by effectively responding to and mitigating cyber threats. The candidate should possess expertise in cyber incident response, with a strong focus on QRadar and Splunk technologies.
- Incident Detection and Analysis:
- Monitor and analyse security alerts to identify potential incidents.
- Utilize QRadar and Splunk to investigate and respond to security incidents promptly
- Expertise in cloud environment and capable of developing threat detection.
- Incident Response:
- Lead the response to cybersecurity incidents, ensuring a swift and effective resolution.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to contain and eradicate security threats.
- Develop and implement incident response plans to mitigate future risks.
- Threat Intelligence Integration:
- Stay current with the latest cybersecurity threats and vulnerabilities.
- Integrate threat intelligence feeds into QRadar and Splunk to enhance detection capabilities.
- Security Tool Management:
- Manage and optimize QRadar and Splunk configurations to ensure accurate detection and reporting.
- Provide expertise in the development and tuning of correlation rules.
- Reporting and Documentation:
- Generate detailed incident reports for management and stakeholders.
- Maintain comprehensive documentation of incident response activities and lessons learned.
- Min of 8-12 yrs experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Security, or related field. Relevant certifications (e.g., CISSP, GIAC) are a plus.
- Experience with Cloud security( Especially AWS) is mandatory.
- Proven experience as a Cyber Security Incident Responder.
- In-depth knowledge of QRadar and Splunk, with a demonstrated ability to leverage these tools for incident detection and analysis.
- Strong understanding of cybersecurity principles, threat landscapes, and attack vectors.
- Familiarity with industry standards and frameworks such as NIST, ISO 27001, and CIS Controls.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively in a team-oriented environment.
- Experience in scripting and automation for incident response tasks is desirable.
What we offer at Nium
We Value Performance: Through competitive salaries, performance bonuses, uncapped sales commissions and robust performance reviews, we ensure that all employees are rewarded and incentivized for their hard work.
We Care for Our Employees: The wellness of Nium’ers is our #1 priority. In addition to many other benefits, we offer medical coverage, 24/7 employee assistance program, generous time off policies, and a year-end shut down. We also provide a hybrid working environment (3 days per week in the office).
We Upskill Ourselves: We are curious, always want to learn more and upskill ourselves. As well as role-specific training, we also offer a global learning stipend.
We Constantly Innovate: Nium continues to be globally recognized for its constant innovations, growth, and employee-centric mindset since our inception:
We Celebrate Together: Work is also about having fun with your colleagues and forging deep relationships. We host company-wide social events onsite and virtually, provide team morale budget and bonding activities, happy hours, team offsites, and much more!
We Thrive with Diversity: Across 33 nationalities and 18+ countries, our diverse and multicultural team embodies our commitment to a safe and welcoming environment for everyone.
What it’s like to be a Nium'er
At Nium we center our way of work around 3 core values globally:
#KeepItSimple: We cut through complexity, simplify at speed and operate with scale in mind.
#MakeItBetter: We build innovative solutions that make our customers' lives better.
#WinItTogether: We win in this competitive market by collaborating as one team.
For more information, visit www.nium.com.