Senior Engineering Manager - Infrastructure
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Posted on Tuesday, January 2, 2024
Nium, the Leader in Real-Time Global Payments
At Nium, we operate at the intersection of an increasingly interconnected world, where the traditional finance industry has been disrupted, and on-demand is in demand. Our payments infrastructure is leading a transformation in payments, enabling anyone, anywhere to make and receive payments instantly, regardless of the location or currency. We currently support:
-Regulatory Licenses and Authorizations in 40+ Countries, enabling seamless onboarding, rapid integration, and compliance
-190+ Pay Out Markets – 100+ in real time
-35+ Pay In Markets
-30+ Card Issuance Markets
-100+ Supported Currencies
Today, Nium is the leader in real-time global payments and the fastest way to send money across borders. We are co-headquartered in San Francisco and Singapore, with regional offices in Australia, Brazil, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Lithuania, London, Malaysia, Malta, Netherlands, and UAE.
· To Build infrastructure strategy in collaboration with business departments.
· Responsible for overseeing the daily operations of the technical support team as well as participating as an active member of the team.
· Maintain/track records of daily reporting problems & resolutions and actions taken for user issues.
· Provide timely resolution for ITSM service tickets raised to maintain SLA commitments.
· Check update and track IT Asset inventory.
· Work to create any relevant support material for the team.
· Ensure that all customer inquiries and issues are solved correctly and in a prompt and professional manner.
· Review all technical support-related processes and documentation for continuous improvement.
· Manage staff and network/server equipment.
· Able to manage calls and query of stakeholder’s and CXO’s.
· Should be an issue identifier and solutions provider for the company.
· Must be able to manage the Software licensing and compliance part.
· Knowledge of managing ILL vendors and lease line.
· Able to take proper calls and suggest decision makers with options in case of any IT related procurements like Servers, desktops, licenses etc.
· Able to collaborate with BU heads and providing solution in case of any IT related challenges.
· Must be able to prepare IT budget in coordination with respective BU’s
· Able to collaborate with partners and vendors.
- 6-9 Years of hands-on experience in managing overall IT day-to-day operations to improve infrastructure costs, performance, and end- user satisfaction.
- Should be able to manage a team of total 6/7 people.
- Strong analytical skills to investigate and resolve customer support tickets.
- Able to work with cutting-edge technology and assimilate information rapidly.
- Individual thinker and ability to work independently with little or no oversight.
- Strong interpersonal and articulation skills both spoken and written.
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills.
Must Have Skills
- Knowledge in ITSM tools, patch, backup, archival & restoration management, operating system, Antivirus, Security solutions
- In depth knowledge of networking of Firewalls (Fortinet, SonicWall), Routers, and access points.
- Should have strong knowledge of Office 365, Okta and Zscaler.
What we offer at Nium
We Value Performance: Through competitive salaries, performance bonuses, uncapped sales commissions and robust performance reviews, we ensure that all employees are rewarded and incentivized for their hard work.
We Care for Our Employees: The wellness of Nium’ers is our #1 priority. In addition to many other benefits, we offer medical coverage, 24/7 employee assistance program, generous time off policies, and a year-end shut down. We also provide a hybrid working environment (3 days per week in the office).
We Upskill Ourselves: We are curious, always want to learn more and upskill ourselves. As well as role-specific training, we also offer a global learning stipend.
We Constantly Innovate: Nium continues to be globally recognized for its constant innovations, growth, and employee-centric mindset since our inception:
We Celebrate Together: Work is also about having fun with your colleagues and forging deep relationships. We host company-wide social events onsite and virtually, provide team morale budget and bonding activities, happy hours, team offsites, and much more!
We Thrive with Diversity: Across 33 nationalities and 18+ countries, our diverse and multicultural team embodies our commitment to a safe and welcoming environment for everyone.
What it’s like to be a Nium'er
At Nium we center our way of work around 3 core values globally:
#KeepItSimple: We cut through complexity, simplify at speed and operate with scale in mind.
#MakeItBetter: We build innovative solutions that make our customers' lives better.
#WinItTogether: We win in this competitive market by collaborating as one team.
For more information, visit www.nium.com.