Principal, Content Marketing
Marketing & Communications
Posted on Thursday, January 4, 2024
Nium, the Leader in Real-Time Global Payments
At Nium, we operate at the intersection of an increasingly interconnected world, where the traditional finance industry has been disrupted, and on-demand is in demand. Our payments infrastructure is leading a transformation in payments, enabling anyone, anywhere to make and receive payments instantly, regardless of the location or currency. We currently support:
-Regulatory Licenses and Authorizations in 40+ Countries, enabling seamless onboarding, rapid integration, and compliance
-190+ Pay Out Markets – 100+ in real time
-35+ Pay In Markets
-30+ Card Issuance Markets
-100+ Supported Currencies
Today, Nium is the leader in real-time global payments and the fastest way to send money across borders. We are co-headquartered in San Francisco and Singapore, with regional offices in Australia, Brazil, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Lithuania, London, Malaysia, Malta, Netherlands, and UAE.
About the role:
We’re looking for an innovative content marketer to help us define and execute content strategy that positions Nium as the thought leader in the global payments space. The person in this role should be a great storyteller and understand how to apply it to content strategy that educates, influences, and engages a B2B buying audience. You will develop content for a variety of mediums and cover diverse topics from industry trends and innovation to real-world impact stories. You are goal-oriented and measure content success with metrics: organic web traffic, high-quality leads, brand awareness and trust, and new customers.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for ensuring that our mission and vision are being effectively communicated to target customers in external-facing channels. You’ll combine strategy and hands-on execution to support the global communications strategy and build brand equity, drive awareness, and foster community engagement. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in developing and executing integrated communications campaigns, creating compelling content across various formats and channels, and tailoring messaging to specific audiences.
You are someone who’s extremely motivated by driving and scaling growth and have a proven track record of doing so. You’re excited and inspired by the possibility of fueling a rocket-ship business, as well as shaping the future of global payments.
- Help build a steady cadence of high-quality content for all stages of the funnel.
- Develop multi-channel content marketing strategy and roadmap to support brand awareness, demand generation and ABM campaigns.
- Create and manage the production of content, including blogs, white papers, infographics, videos, and webinars that speak to our buyers across our target verticals.
- Lead and inspire creative ideas for content development and messaging consistency across all channels (demand generation, digital, web, social, video, etc.).
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to create engaging stories aligned with company messaging.
- Drive effective and creative content that incites engagement and grows audiences.
- Ensure content aligns with funnel-building objectives and is consistently delivered across touchpoints.
- Leverage data to set goals, measure success, and refine content strategy.
- Help maintain a functional content calendar and ensure style, quality, and tone consistency.
- Write and edit high-performing content with impeccable attention to detail.
- Copy edit a variety of marketing materials.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Journalism, Public Relations, or related field.
- Top-notch grammar, messaging punctuation and writing skills.
- 5-8 years of content marketing experience, including creating blog posts, white papers, webinars, and more.
- Entrepreneurial mindset and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Editorial mindset and familiarity with audience preferences.
- Knowledge of SEO, web traffic metrics, and demand generation tools.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to think and execute both strategically and creatively.
- A passion for customers and problem-solving, desire to go deep and become familiar with the customer’s technical and business environment.
- Ability to work well in a startup environment, and a desire to move quickly while wearing many hats.
What we offer at Nium
We Value Performance: Through competitive salaries, performance bonuses, uncapped sales commissions and robust performance reviews, we ensure that all employees are rewarded and incentivized for their hard work.
We Care for Our Employees: The wellness of Nium’ers is our #1 priority. In addition to many other benefits, we offer medical coverage, 24/7 employee assistance program, generous time off policies, and a year-end shut down. We also provide a hybrid working environment (3 days per week in the office).
We Upskill Ourselves: We are curious, always want to learn more and upskill ourselves. As well as role-specific training, we also offer a global learning stipend.
We Constantly Innovate: Nium continues to be globally recognized for its constant innovations, growth, and employee-centric mindset since our inception:
We Celebrate Together: Work is also about having fun with your colleagues and forging deep relationships. We host company-wide social events onsite and virtually, provide team morale budget and bonding activities, happy hours, team offsites, and much more!
We Thrive with Diversity: Across 33 nationalities and 18+ countries, our diverse and multicultural team embodies our commitment to a safe and welcoming environment for everyone.
What it’s like to be a Nium'er
At Nium we center our way of work around 3 core values globally:
#KeepItSimple: We cut through complexity, simplify at speed and operate with scale in mind.
#MakeItBetter: We build innovative solutions that make our customers' lives better.
#WinItTogether: We win in this competitive market by collaborating as one team.
For more information, visit www.nium.com.