San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Wednesday, January 17, 2024
Nium, the Leader in Real-Time Global Payments
At Nium, we operate at the intersection of an increasingly interconnected world, where the traditional finance industry has been disrupted, and on-demand is in demand. Our payments infrastructure is leading a transformation in payments, enabling anyone, anywhere to make and receive payments instantly, regardless of the location or currency. We currently support:
-Regulatory Licenses and Authorizations in 40+ Countries, enabling seamless onboarding, rapid integration, and compliance
-190+ Pay Out Markets – 100+ in real time
-35+ Pay In Markets
-30+ Card Issuance Markets
-100+ Supported Currencies
Today, Nium is the leader in real-time global payments and the fastest way to send money across borders. We are co-headquartered in San Francisco and Singapore, with regional offices in Australia, Brazil, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Lithuania, London, Malaysia, Malta, Netherlands, and UAE.
The Team You Will Join
We are looking for an Executive Assistant to perform a variety of administrative tasks and support our company's US based senior management team.
Your Next Exciting Role
The ideal candidate will be a proactive problem solver with exceptional communication skills and meticulous attention to detail. This person should have experience working in an office environment, performing administrative duties, and providing support to managers. Given the dynamic nature of the executive landscape, we rely on executive assistants to be flexible and consistent while maintaining the confidentiality of high-level systems and operations. Finally, we're looking for someone who is excited to work in a dynamic, rapidly-changing environment that has a global footprint.
Role and Responsibilities
- Manage professional and personal scheduling for supported Executives, including agendas, mail, email, phone calls, client management, expenses and other company logistics;
- Coordinate complex scheduling and calendar management across global time zones, as well as content and flow of information to senior executives;
- Manage senior executives’ travel logistics and activities, including accommodations, transportation, and meals;
- Oversee in office logistics for your client group’s guests and registration needs via our visitor/vendor platform;
- Maintain professionalism and strict confidentiality with all materials;
- Organize team communications and plan events, both internal and off-site, partnering closer with Marketing organization;
- Assist the broader HR/Workplace team with other office management tasks as needed;
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- 5+ years of experience in an administrative role reporting directly to upper management;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong time-management skills and an ability to organize and coordinate multiple concurrent projects;
- Proficiency with office productivity tools and an aptitude for learning new software and systems;
- Flexible team player, willing to adapt to changes and unafraid of challenges;
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information related to the company and its employees;
- This role is based in our San Francisco office.
What we offer at Nium
We Value Performance: Through competitive salaries, performance bonuses, uncapped sales commissions and robust performance reviews, we ensure that all employees are rewarded and incentivized for their hard work.
We Care for Our Employees: The wellness of Nium’ers is our #1 priority. In addition to many other benefits, we offer medical coverage, 24/7 employee assistance program, generous time off policies, and a year-end shut down. We also provide a hybrid working environment (3 days per week in the office).
We Upskill Ourselves: We are curious, always want to learn more and upskill ourselves. As well as role-specific training, we also offer a global learning stipend.
We Constantly Innovate: Nium continues to be globally recognized for its constant innovations, growth, and employee-centric mindset since our inception:
We Celebrate Together: Work is also about having fun with your colleagues and forging deep relationships. We host company-wide social events onsite and virtually, provide team morale budget and bonding activities, happy hours, team offsites, and much more!
We Thrive with Diversity: Across 33 nationalities and 18+ countries, our diverse and multicultural team embodies our commitment to a safe and welcoming environment for everyone.
What it’s like to be a Nium'er
At Nium we center our way of work around 3 core values globally:
#KeepItSimple: We cut through complexity, simplify at speed and operate with scale in mind.
#MakeItBetter: We build innovative solutions that make our customers' lives better.
#WinItTogether: We win in this competitive market by collaborating as one team.
For more information, visit www.nium.com.
Nium provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Nium complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company operates. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. Nium expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.