Senior Mobile Software Engineer, ReactNative
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Posted on Wednesday, January 31, 2024
Nium, the Leader in Real-Time Global Payments
At Nium, we operate at the intersection of an increasingly interconnected world, where the traditional finance industry has been disrupted, and on-demand is in demand. Our payments infrastructure is leading a transformation in payments, enabling anyone, anywhere to make and receive payments instantly, regardless of the location or currency. We currently support:
-Regulatory Licenses and Authorizations in 40+ Countries, enabling seamless onboarding, rapid integration, and compliance
-190+ Pay Out Markets – 100+ in real time
-35+ Pay In Markets
-30+ Card Issuance Markets
-100+ Supported Currencies
Today, Nium is the leader in real-time global payments and the fastest way to send money across borders. We are co-headquartered in San Francisco and Singapore, with regional offices in Australia, Brazil, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Lithuania, London, Malaysia, Malta, Netherlands, and UAE.
We are looking for a Senior Mobile (ReactNative) Software Engineer who can help us design, build and maintain our global mobile apps that cater to Consumer as well as SME user base.
In this role, you will be working closely with Backend, QA & Reliability engineering teams and ensuring that our systems are built from the ground up with security, stability and observability requirements.
This role is a high impact, high visibility role, as you ensure that our customers get high quality software that is highly available, secure and performant.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain high-quality mobile applications on iOS and Android platform
- Unit testing the code for robustness
- Collaborating with Backend engineers on integrating backend logic efficiently.
- Anticipate problems and take necessary corrective steps to ensure necessary corrective steps are taken proactively
- Continuously deliver, evaluate and implement new tools & processes to maximize development efficiency.
Minimum Qualifications :
- Have a strong knowledge of how Infrastructure and Application development interacts and can switch comfortably between both solutioning and hands-on work
- Strong knowledge of the iOS & Android ecosystem and Hybrid App development model with ReactNative and contemporary technologies
- Be the frontline person during Live Site Incidents and stay calm under pressure to drive collaborative resolution
- 4+ years experience in ReactNative
What we offer at Nium
We Value Performance: Through competitive salaries, performance bonuses, uncapped sales commissions and robust performance reviews, we ensure that all employees are rewarded and incentivized for their hard work.
We Care for Our Employees: The wellness of Nium’ers is our #1 priority. In addition to many other benefits, we offer medical coverage, 24/7 employee assistance program, generous time off policies, and a year-end shut down. We also provide a hybrid working environment (3 days per week in the office).
We Upskill Ourselves: We are curious, always want to learn more and upskill ourselves. As well as role-specific training, we also offer a global learning stipend.
We Constantly Innovate: Nium continues to be globally recognized for its constant innovations, growth, and employee-centric mindset since our inception:
We Celebrate Together: Work is also about having fun with your colleagues and forging deep relationships. We host company-wide social events onsite and virtually, provide team morale budget and bonding activities, happy hours, team offsites, and much more!
We Thrive with Diversity: Across 33 nationalities and 18+ countries, our diverse and multicultural team embodies our commitment to a safe and welcoming environment for everyone.
What it’s like to be a Nium'er
At Nium we center our way of work around 3 core values globally:
#KeepItSimple: We cut through complexity, simplify at speed and operate with scale in mind.
#MakeItBetter: We build innovative solutions that make our customers' lives better.
#WinItTogether: We win in this competitive market by collaborating as one team.
For more information, visit www.nium.com.