Subject Matter Expert - Data Analytics
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Posted on Thursday, February 1, 2024
Nium, the Leader in Real-Time Global Payments
At Nium, we operate at the intersection of an increasingly interconnected world, where the traditional finance industry has been disrupted, and on-demand is in demand. Our payments infrastructure is leading a transformation in payments, enabling anyone, anywhere to make and receive payments instantly, regardless of the location or currency. We currently support:
-Regulatory Licenses and Authorizations in 40+ Countries, enabling seamless onboarding, rapid integration, and compliance
-190+ Pay Out Markets – 100+ in real time
-35+ Pay In Markets
-30+ Card Issuance Markets
-100+ Supported Currencies
Today, Nium is the leader in real-time global payments and the fastest way to send money across borders. We are co-headquartered in San Francisco and Singapore, with regional offices in Australia, Brazil, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Lithuania, London, Malaysia, Malta, Netherlands, and UAE.
· Analyse tell a story from large amounts of complex data using different tools and data analysis techniques
· Define, measure, and monitor KPIs, with a focus on experimentation and incremental improvements
· Construct dash boards and tools that enable non-analysts to explore data on their own
· Develop new and maintain existing suite of dash boards to ensure quality and accuracy of reporting meets evolving business requirements
· Support strategic planning processes through building models to forecast different operational scenarios and impacts to our business
· Interface with cross-functional teams to gather information, prepare MIS reports and track performance
· Under take strategic finance projects to improve company performance
· Support ad-hoc reporting , analysis, and troubleshooting
- At least 3-5 years of work experience in past analytical roles
- Graduate from a top school with strong academic credentials
- Expertise in programming language like Python
- Advanced technical skills across Excel,Google Sheets,SQL,Mongo DBisa plus
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills, ability to determine trends and propose solutions
- Experience in creating interactive dashboards and easily understandable data visualisations usingTableau
- Well organised and can juggle working on multiple different projects at once
- Excellent collaboration skills working with multiple departments and individuals to reach common solutions that serve revenue growth
- Comfortable presenting findings to an array of audiences, including senior management and non-technical disciplines
What we offer at Nium
We Value Performance: Through competitive salaries, performance bonuses, uncapped sales commissions and robust performance reviews, we ensure that all employees are rewarded and incentivized for their hard work.
We Care for Our Employees: The wellness of Nium’ers is our #1 priority. In addition to many other benefits, we offer medical coverage, 24/7 employee assistance program, generous time off policies, and a year-end shut down. We also provide a hybrid working environment (3 days per week in the office).
We Upskill Ourselves: We are curious, always want to learn more and upskill ourselves. As well as role-specific training, we also offer a global learning stipend.
We Constantly Innovate: Nium continues to be globally recognized for its constant innovations, growth, and employee-centric mindset since our inception:
We Celebrate Together: Work is also about having fun with your colleagues and forging deep relationships. We host company-wide social events onsite and virtually, provide team morale budget and bonding activities, happy hours, team offsites, and much more!
We Thrive with Diversity: Across 33 nationalities and 18+ countries, our diverse and multicultural team embodies our commitment to a safe and welcoming environment for everyone.
What it’s like to be a Nium'er
At Nium we center our way of work around 3 core values globally:
#KeepItSimple: We cut through complexity, simplify at speed and operate with scale in mind.
#MakeItBetter: We build innovative solutions that make our customers' lives better.
#WinItTogether: We win in this competitive market by collaborating as one team.
For more information, visit www.nium.com.