Senior C++ Software Engineer
oneZero Financial Systems is a global software development company with offices in the USA, UK, Singapore and Australia. Our platform, deployed with over 200 financial entities worldwide, empowers banks, brokerages and hedge funds with cutting edge trading technology. It features a high performance trading environment with real-time integrations to some of the world's leading banks and financial institutions.
We are currently looking for a motivated and talented C++ Software Engineer to join our Canberra Development team. In this role you will work collaboratively with a team of highly experienced developers from around the world on core technologies and critical real-time systems that drive the oneZero platform. A financial background is not required, however you must be able to learn new concepts quickly and apply them to C++ code design and algorithms.
oneZero is proud to have been named one of Business Intelligence Group's Best Places to Work 2021:
- Bonus plan
- Flexible workplace including work from home
- Dedicated parking space
- Free Uber Eats lunch provided daily
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- At least 3 years industry experience in C++ development
- Modern C++ 11, 14, 17
- Good debugging skills
- Strong understanding of Object Oriented design principles
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Additional experience in any of the following will be highly regarded.
- Multithreaded programming
- Performance profiling and optimization
Australian Citizens & Permanent Residents may apply