oneZero Financial Systems
Come join oneZero Financial Systems! An exciting, fast-growing company with Headquarters in Somerville MA, oneZero empowers banks, brokerages, and hedge funds with cutting-edge trade routing and execution technology. Our platform, deployed with 200+ entities globally, features a low-latency trading environment, integrations to the world’s leading execution venues, and reliable IT infrastructure and technical support—all designed to be customized and scaled to serve any business model and any size of market participant. We take pride in our great work atmosphere and highly motivated team of engineers. We are currently looking for a motivated and talented Senior Accountant to join our Somerville office.
The Boston Globe names oneZero a Top Place to Work for 2022: https://www.onezero.com/homepage/the-boston-globe-names-onezero-a-top-place-to-work-for-2022/
oneZero is proud to have been named one of Business Intelligence Group's Best Places to Work 2021: https://www.bintelligence.com/blog/2021/3/11/20-companies-named-2021-best-places-to-work
Please see oneZero featured in e-Forex Magazine to learn more about the company and our dynamic team (https://goo.gl/vbXw8i).”
Specific Job Duties
This is an exciting opportunity to join our growing Finance team. This position will report into the company’s Controller. The job duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Maintaining cash balances and completing US based, as well as foreign currency payments,
- Completing monthly bank reconciliations for two different accounts,
- Acting as the point person for the corporate AMEX program, as well as reconciling those transactions monthly,
- Serving as the point person for Expensify for US based and Australian employees,
- Collaborating with foreign accountants for payroll and other accounting transactions,
- Maintaining the company’s fixed asset register, creating new assets, and recording depreciation monthly,
- Reconciliation of balance sheet and income statement GL accounts monthly,
- Supporting month-end and year-end accounting processes, in addition to assistance with the annual financial audit,
- Completing ad hoc projects as needed,
- Responsible, along with all other management and staff, for creating a work environment conducive to exceptional productivity and high employee morale.
Required skills and qualifications:
- Five-plus years of related accounting experience,
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or closely related field,
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products, particularly Excel,
- Experience with NetSuite (Oracle) accounting products and Expensify is a bonus,
- Strong oral and written communication skills,
- Reporting skills,
- Attention to Detail,
- Confidentiality, coordination, thoroughness,
- Focus on high quality, accurate output.
The annual salary range for this position is $70,000- 85,000.