Marketing Specialist - Partner Lifecycle
At Prospa, we exist to unleash the potential of every small business. We are building the future of small business and simplifying cashflow by building a leading platform that helps customers make payments, fund growth and reduce admin.
You’ll deliver communication that is engaging, relevant provided at the right time, in the right channel for our partners. Our partner channel is a strategic play for Prospa and revenue stream that includes a range of aggregators and brokers, financial advisors and accountants to name a few.
What you will be doing
• Develop communication plans across one-to-one channels such as email, SMS, live chat, portals and mobile apps, with key Sales teams to deliver and support business objectives
• Manage partnership events and marketing initiatives with associations and industry bodies
• Design and execute automated lifecycle programs and campaigns to onboard, engage and drive transactions with our partner database
• Delivering sales enablement tools in collaboration with our Design and Product teams to inform and educate the partner market
• Execute on communication plans and automate programs
• Continuously monitor, report and analyse marketing activities – and identify opportunities for improvement
• Support the National Sales team’s strategic objectives and execute on a calendar of activities and campaigns
• Ensuring you apply your eye for design across presentations, print assets and event kits – to align with Prospa’s brand guidelines
What you’ll need to succeed
• Demonstrated experience in marketing, ideally with a focus on CRM or Marketing Automation
• Previous experience using a marketing automation platform
• Strong experience with Salesforce CRM system or similar CRM systems.
• Experience with working with fast-paced Sales departments and cross-functional, collaborative environments
• Strong analytical and execution skills, with an eye for detail
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Don’t let a confidence gap get in the way of submitting your application.
What we offer
As a busy grow getter, our benefits are here to help you be unstoppable in your mission. Whether it’s a lofty career goal, investing in your family, saving the planet or simply feeling fulfilled:
• Growth: There’s something for everyone including learning days, a learning allowance, leadership programs, performance coaching & digital learning
• Wellbeing: Think fitness initiatives, seasonal programs (including massages, skin checks, family picnics and coffee carts), additional “Me Days” and access to holistic EAP coaching.
• Lifestyle: Find your fit with flexible working options, top notch office facilities and diverse remote/ travel work options. You can also purchase additional leave and take up to 18 weeks paid parental leave
• Impact: Join a business that has committed to becoming carbon neutral by June 2024. And you can tap into volunteer days, our partnership with Kiva and join a range of employee resource groups.
We embrace diversity in our people and our thinking. You’ll find an environment where there’s always something new around the corner. It’s collaborative, inclusive and respectful. A place where we celebrate who you are, naturally.
We’re building the future of small business finance. Join us!
Something looks off?