At Prospa, we exist to unleash the potential of every small business. We are building the future of small business and simplifying cashflow by building a leading platform that helps customers make payments, fund growth and reduce admin.
As the Change Manager, you will be working alongside our Product team and will be responsible for focusing on the change to business processes, systems and technology, job roles and risks. Using project management methodologies and change management frameworks, you will work alongside the business to ensure the successful delivery of change initiatives.
What you will be doing
• Delivering on prioritised initiatives using approved change management frameworks (including impact assessment, risk analysis and business readiness
• Advocate for best practise methodologies, in particular planning, controls, agile and change management
• Supporting Project and Product managers with effective communication strategies
• Collating and maintaining change documentation for continuous reference
• Oversee training plans, execution, and reinforcement strategies
• Supporting the project team/pods with the controls that are in place for successful delivery
What you’ll need to succeed
• Demonstrated experience in Project Management or Change Management
• You will be able to thrive while working in a fast-paced environment with a lot of variety
• Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize work, multi-task across many assignments
• Experience building and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders across the business
• MS Office Tools (Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint, Visio)
Don’t let a confidence gap get in the way of submitting your application.
What we offer:
As a busy grow getter, our benefits are here to help you be unstoppable in your mission. Whether it’s a lofty career goal, investing in your family, saving the planet or simply feeling fulfilled:
• Growth: There’s something for everyone including learning days, a learning allowance, leadership programs, performance coaching & digital learning
• Wellbeing: Think fitness initiatives, seasonal programs (including massages, skin checks, family picnics and coffee carts), additional “Me Days” and access to holistic EAP coaching.
• Lifestyle: Find your fit with flexible working options, top notch office facilities and diverse remote/ travel work options. You can also purchase additional leave and take up to 18 weeks paid parental leave
• Impact: Join a business that has committed to becoming carbon neutral by June 2024. And you can tap into volunteer days, our partnership with Kiva and join a range of employee resource groups.
We embrace diversity in our people and our thinking. You’ll find an environment where there’s always something new around the corner. It’s collaborative, inclusive and respectful. A place where we celebrate who you are, naturally.
We’re building the future of small business finance. Join us!