Business Development Manager
At Prospa, we exist to unleash the potential of every small business. We are building the future of small business and simplifying cashflow by building a leading platform that helps customers make payments, fund growth and reduce admin.
Reporting directly to the Regional Sales Manager, you’ll lead your territory, maintain, nurture and leverage relationships with both partners and business referral sources.
You’ll foster and grow positive relationships, to empower and train partners and achieve strong growth results within your region.
What you will be doing
• Identify, contact, engage, and partner with broker referrers within your territory
• Implement a strategic plan to engage partners to refer business and deliver territory sales volumes
• Engage partnerships to build market awareness and referral opportunities
• Identify and win new referral partnerships across multiple industries
• Work closely with the Regional Sales Manager to maximise your pipeline and achieve territory sales volumes and KPIs
• Grow partner referrals by articulating the ‘partner evolution’ and progressing mutually beneficial relationships
• Articulate Prospa’s value proposition to all targeted business types (retail, hospitality commercial, trades etc)
• Champion a positive team culture and contribute to the team becoming a market leader within targeted channel categories
• Maintain accurate information in our company CRM system sales pipeline reporting
What you'll need to succeed
• Demonstrated experience working in the region within a fast-paced sales role
• Experience leading a defined territory of key accounts and exceeding KPIs
• Proactive in your approach and thrive on building new relationships and engaging your network
• Experience with selling and supporting the finance broker market is advantageous
• Experience in managing and growing channel partnerships is advantageous
• Strong eye for business and a keen understanding of the key motivators for SME business owners
• You’re articulate and confident communicator
Don’t let a confidence gap get in the way of submitting your application.
What we offer:
As a busy grow getter, our benefits are here to help you be unstoppable in your mission. Whether it’s a lofty career goal, investing in your family, saving the planet or simply feeling fulfilled:
• Growth: There’s something for everyone including learning days, a learning allowance, leadership programs, performance coaching & digital learning
• Wellbeing: Think fitness initiatives, seasonal programs (including massages, skin checks, family picnics and coffee carts), additional “Me Days” and access to holistic EAP coaching.
• Lifestyle: Find your fit with flexible working options, top notch office facilities and diverse remote/ travel work options. You can also purchase additional leave and take up to 18 weeks paid parental leave
• Impact: Join a business that has committed to becoming carbon neutral by June 2024. And you can tap into volunteer days, our partnership with Kiva and join a range of employee resource groups.
We embrace diversity in our people and our thinking. You’ll find an environment where there’s always something new around the corner. It’s collaborative, inclusive and respectful. A place where we celebrate who you are, naturally.
We’re building the future of small business finance. Join us!
Something looks off?