At Prospa, we exist to unleash the potential of every small business. We are building the future of small business and simplifying cashflow by building a leading platform that helps customers make payments, fund growth and reduce admin.
Reporting to the Engineering Manager, you will be a key contributor within frontend engineering team working closing with our Design/Product teams to build software features that are readable, reliable, useable, and maintainable as well as creating, extending and enhancing responsive, accessible web applications.
What you will be doing
- Build features and improvements that are readable, reliable, reusable and maintainable in a secure, performant way.
- Collaborate with Product Management and other business stakeholders to iterate on new features.
- Maintain and advocate best practices for a high-scale web environment through code reviews.
- Use your technical experience and knowledge to solve both business and technology problems.
- Be a driver of quality, surfacing data and metrics to guide development, quality and availability
What you'll need to succeed
- Proven experience in React (including hooks, feature components, etc) and TypeScript
- Proven experience in effectively integrating with first and third-party APIs.
- Understanding of web and mobile accessibility.
- Knowledgeable in various build tools including Webpack, npm, etc.
- Working knowledge of Cloud-based deployments, applications, systems and CI/CD pipeline (desirable)
- Experience with Azure (or equivalent platform) and accompanying ecosystem.
- Experience building GraphQL endpoints would be advantageous
- Strong communications and business partnering skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work in fast paced, agile environments.
Don't let a confidence gap get in the way of submitting your application.
What we offer:
As a busy grow getter, our benefits are here to help you be unstoppable in your mission. Whether it's a lofty career goal, investing in your family, saving the planet or simply feeling fulfilled:
- Growth: There's something for everyone including learning days, a learning allowance, leadership programs, performance coaching & digital learning
- Wellbeing: Think fitness initiatives, seasonal programs (including massages, skin checks, family picnics and coffee carts), additional "Me Days" and access to holistic EAP coaching.
- Lifestyle: Find your fit with flexible working options, top notch office facilities and diverse remote/ travel work options. You can also purchase additional leave and take up to 18 weeks paid parental leave
- Impact: Join a business that has committed to becoming carbon neutral by June 2024. And you can tap into volunteer days, our partnership with Kiva and join a range of employee resource groups.
We embrace diversity in our people and our thinking. You'll find an environment where there's always something new around the corner. It's collaborative, inclusive and respectful. A place where we celebrate who you are, naturally.
We're building the future of small business finance. Join us!