At Prospa, we exist to unleash the potential of every small business. We are building the future of small business and simplifying cashflow by building a leading platform that helps customers make payments, fund growth and reduce admin.
As a Collections Officer you’ll work with our Small Business customers to provide them with the best solutions and outcomes for their outstanding debts. Your ability to build relationships, influence stakeholders and demonstrate a proactive, can-do attitude - will set you up for success.
What you will be doing
- Collect outstanding debts for small business customers
- Work on daily dishonour list and perform collection activities
- Handle accounts in arrears, ensuring that delinquent accounts are kept to a minimum
- Provide exceptional customer service and make smart commercial decisions
- Build rapport with customers to negotiate payment solutions
- Ensure policies and procedures are being followed
What you'll need to succeed
- Previous experience in Collections
- Commercial acumen and an understanding of commercial loans is highly advantageous
- An ability to build rapport and work collaboratively with active debtors
- Excellent communication skills
- A proactive, can-do approach
- An ability to think outside the box while maintaining compliance standards
- The drive to meet all KPIs and targets
Don't let a confidence gap get in the way of submitting your application.
What we offer:
As a busy grow getter, our benefits are here to help you be unstoppable in your mission. Whether it's a lofty career goal, investing in your family, saving the planet or simply feeling fulfilled:
- Growth: There's something for everyone including learning days, a learning allowance, leadership programs, performance coaching & digital learning
- Wellbeing: Think fitness initiatives, seasonal programs (including massages, skin checks, family picnics and coffee carts), additional "Me Days" and access to holistic EAP coaching.
- Lifestyle: Find your fit with flexible working options, top notch office facilities and diverse remote/ travel work options. You can also purchase additional leave and take up to 18 weeks paid parental leave
- Impact: Join a business that has committed to becoming carbon neutral by June 2024. And you can tap into volunteer days, our partnership with Kiva and join a range of employee resource groups.
We’re a Best Workplace in Australia for 2023! We embrace diversity in our people and our thinking. You'll find an environment where there's always something new around the corner. It's collaborative, inclusive and respectful. A place where we celebrate who you are, naturally.
We're building the future of small business finance. Join us!