Sales Support Agent - New Business
At Prospa, we exist to unleash the potential of every small business. We are building the future of small business and simplifying cashflow by building a leading platform that helps customers make payments, fund growth and reduce admin.
As a Sales Support Agent, you’ll join our New Business team and support with administrative tasks that drive a fast sales cycle and seamless customer experience. From following up customers for additional documentation through to qualifying leads – you’ll multi-task and context switch to yield a positive outcome for customers and our Sales team alike.
What you will be doing
- Managing inbound customer enquiries and providing support and solutions where possible, before triaging
- Qualifying low converting leads
- Preparing applications for submission
- Proactively following up customer application pipelines
- High volume data entry ensuring compliance standards are adhered to
- Effectively working with key internal teams to drive success
What you'll need to succeed
- You’re customer obsessed
- A high degree of professionalism and a problem-solving attitude
- Exceptional verbal and written skills
- Deal well with ambiguity; adapts and embraces change
- Strong attention to detail, time management, and organisation
- You proactively seek out feedback and demonstrate learning mindset
- Previous experience operating within a CRM e.g. Salesforce is highly advantageous
Don't let a confidence gap get in the way of submitting your application.
What we offer:
As a busy grow getter, our benefits are here to help you be unstoppable in your mission. Whether it's a lofty career goal, investing in your family, saving the planet or simply feeling fulfilled:
- Growth: There's something for everyone including learning days, a learning allowance, leadership programs, performance coaching & digital learning
- Wellbeing: Think fitness initiatives, seasonal programs (including massages, skin checks, family picnics and coffee carts), additional "Me Days" and access to holistic EAP coaching.
- Lifestyle: Find your fit with flexible working options, top notch office facilities and diverse remote/ travel work options. You can also purchase additional leave and take up to 18 weeks paid parental leave
- Impact: Join a business that has committed to becoming carbon neutral by June 2024. And you can tap into volunteer days, our partnership with Kiva and join a range of employee resource groups.
We’re a Best Workplace in Australia for 2023! We embrace diversity in our people and our thinking. You'll find an environment where there's always something new around the corner. It's collaborative, inclusive and respectful. A place where we celebrate who you are, naturally.
We're building the future of small business finance. Join us!