Business Lending Specialist
At Prospa, we exist to unleash the potential of every small business. We are building the future of small business and simplifying cashflow by building a leading platform that helps customers make payments, fund growth and reduce admin.
As a Business Lending Specialist you’ll manage new/ prospective customers through the full sales journey, while being a trusted advisor to them. The role involves both inbound and outbound calls and managing the full sales-cycle.
What you will be doing
- Manage 50+ customer calls a day
- Deliver a seamless experience for the customer and clearly understand their requirements
- Follow up qualified opportunities and approvals with all necessary stakeholders
- Manage quality conversations with customers and brokers to effectively position Prospa’s value proposition
- Negotiate desired outcomes based on value selling
- Effectively handle objections and educate prospective customers
- Adhere to Prospa’s credit risk controls and compliance
What you'll need to succeed
- Customer obsession
- Previous experience working in a high volume sales environment (ideally phone based)
- A strong track record of exceeding individual sales targets
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Collaborative and one team focused
- An ability to multi-task and prioritise effectively
Don't let a confidence gap get in the way of submitting your application.
What we offer:
As a busy grow getter, our benefits are here to help you be unstoppable in your mission. Whether it's a lofty career goal, investing in your family, saving the planet or simply feeling fulfilled:
- Growth: There's something for everyone including learning days, a learning allowance, leadership programs, performance coaching & digital learning
- Wellbeing: Think fitness initiatives, seasonal programs (including massages, skin checks, family picnics and coffee carts), additional "Me Days" and access to holistic EAP coaching.
- Lifestyle: Find your fit with flexible working options, top notch office facilities and diverse remote/ travel work options. You can also purchase additional leave and take up to 18 weeks paid parental leave
- Impact: Join a business that has committed to becoming carbon neutral by June 2024. And you can tap into volunteer days, our partnership with Kiva and join a range of employee resource groups.
We’re a Best Workplace in Australia for 2023! We embrace diversity in our people and our thinking. You'll find an environment where there's always something new around the corner. It's collaborative, inclusive and respectful. A place where we celebrate who you are, naturally.
We're building the future of small business finance. Join us!