Customer Growth Consultant
Spenda is a core product of ASX listed company, Spenda Business Services, which has over 20 years experience in delivering a broad range of B2B payment services, digital trading software and integrated solutions.
Our product delivers a fully integrated digital payment and business software solution that is designed to improve the way businesses trade and get paid.
A unique role for a Customer Growth Consultant has been created within our business, and we are seeking someone who is passionate about working in a close-knit team and smashing exciting business objectives. You will be working within the sales team based in Perth or Sydney to assist with the growth of our business. This opportunity is offered permanently, with a hybrid working arrangement between home and our office.
A snapshot of some of your responsibilities in this role:
- Serve as the single point of contact as it relates to Fiserv and MVSI requirements and improvements
- Execute proactive business strategy to grow and retain the ARR and ARPU of connected customers
- Work with cross-functional departments to align on goals and approaches to facilitate the achievement of key objectives
- Ensure daily operational consistency and excellence in sales assigned activities are achieved
- Oversee the successful onboarding and implementation of all new customers driving value conversations and retention strategy
- Ensure the integrity of all client information and data in the CRM and internal systems across the sales function
- Attend, arrange and plan client meetings, related communications and follow up material
- Facilitate organization and client inductions across the sales function
- Maintain and create Sales and CX workflow processes, scenarios, and documentation
- Support the Head of Customer Success with various high-value projects and key relationships
- Provide insights and practical recommendations to the business to address learning needs and build key capabilities
- Sole management of the entire customer account portfolio
- Serve as voice of customer by soliciting and presenting feedback to Sales, Marketing, Support and Product Teams
- Measures Customer satisfaction through NPS surveys, proactive audits, and client feedback to maximise value of services
- Managing assigned help desk tickets within SLA
- Collaborate with Support and Product Teams to resolve client reported issues and escalations
- Managing client expectations and internal resources
- Design and facilitate learning and development content and workshops
- Contribute to strategic people and business projects and improvement of the L&D function
- Ensuring all risk and compliance obligations for the sales team are met
- A Bachelor’s degree in business, technology, a related field, or, considerable practical experience
- A background in Field Sales, Recruitment, Business Development, Account Management preferred
- Developed understanding of SaaS and business subscription models
- Highly confident with outbound/cold call best practices
- A familiarity of B2B lending, and finance models highly desirable
- Previous use of CRM and Accounting software would be advantageous
Why join Spenda?
You will be joining Spenda during an exciting period of growth. Your role will be dynamic and rewarding, where you will become an integral part of our team. The role is yours to mold and there will be opportunities for to develop and grow along with our business.
In joining Spenda, you will experience:
- Great company culture with the opportunity to develop within your role and become a business leader.
- Work for a business that believes in investing in their people to encourage growth through our Employee Shares Incentive Program.
- Exciting, fast paced work environment with a motivated and driven workforce.
- A unique opportunity to gain experience within an ASX listed company and reap the rewards of the businesses' success.
**Do you think you could be the next Spenda Superstar? **Click the 'apply' button now and tell us everything we need to know about you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Spenda actively supports and contributes to the local communities in which we operate. We recognize the advantage of a diversified workplace including (but not limited to) diversity of gender identities, sexual orientation, thought, experience, and ethnicity. We encourage applications from diverse backgrounds and strive for workplace excellence.
Want to know more about Spenda? Check out our website here: https://spenda.co/ or follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/spenda/
All applicants must have the right to work in Australia.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.