Business Development Lead
Founded in 2010, Startupbootcamp ranks as the world's 3rd largest startup accelerator. We operate through more than 20 global offices and have successfully boosted top companies worldwide. Despite our achievements, we're still eager to grow. Our goal is to become the world's leading accelerator, aiming to launch 100,000 startups and engage 100 million people in innovation by 2030. Alongside Innoleaps, our sister company, we also help established corporations innovate and excel through Open Innovation.
About the role
As Business Development Lead at Startupbootcamp, you'll be a vital part of our Account & Investor Relations Unit, which handles stakeholder relations, B2B sales, fundraising, and relationship management. You won't just be gathering leads; you'll be the linchpin for developing and expanding our business network. Your key responsibilities will include B2B lead generation, qualifying leads, and directly assisting the Investment Director during fundraising drives.
- 1-3 years hands-on and strategic experience in business development, B2B sales, storytelling, lead generation (experience with fundraising is a plus).
- Experience with Excel, Sales Processes and CRM's.
- Prospecting / Qualifying Leads
- Event promotion and organisation
- Support the Investment Director during fundraising activities
- Relationship Management
- Working with our team on specific business development initiatives
- You are a natural team player and not afraid to take responsibility
- Bachelor/master degree in business, innovation, marketing or equivalent experience
- Experience with the startup ecosystem and/or innovation is a plus
- A place for you to be creative and entrepreneurial
- Unique opportunity to be involved in the startup and sustainability domain
- A role in the 3rd largest accelerator around the globe
- Full-time job (40 hours/week)
- Inspiring colleagues and an international working environment
- A great office space at B. Amsterdam (yes we have a gym, restaurant and rooftop bar)
- Ability to join all program workshops & masterclasses
- Salary based on experience
- Pension & Learning Budget
- 25 Holidays
- Company Laptop (Macbook Pro)
Got excited? Great, because we would love to hear from you! To apply, please click on the Apply button and send your CV through the link above. A motivation letter telling us why you are a good fit is a plus.
Would you like to apply but don’t have enough ‘professional experience’ yet? Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us your story. We are also looking for motivated graduates who would like to start their careers and grow with us.