Ready to help us rock our activities at Startupbootcamp?
Startupbootcamp is looking for a full-time Operations Lead. In a dynamic and innovative environment of accelerator programs and corporate-startup collaboration, you will never have a dull moment. A self-starter who is energetic, hands-on, and has a great eye for detail. If you love problem-solving, are a great organizer, are inspired by helping people achieve their goals and have a hands-on mentality, we are looking for you!
What will you do?
As an Operations Lead, you will work alongside our Program Directors who are responsible for the execution of the many accelerator programs we run worldwide - for ourselves and clients. You will help the team with planning and organizating these programs so that they run as smoothly as possible. This means assisting with planning, aligning, and promoting synergies within the team, organizing schedules and online live and physical events and meetings; coordinating with entrepreneurs, corporate innovators and other stakeholders; organizing marketing and communications; in general responsible for deploying the project & product.
Your mission: Make sure our programs run smoothly and efficiently so we can achieve our acceleration goals. Being on top of all operations!
Founded in 2010, Startupbootcamp ranks as the world's 3rd largest startup accelerator. We operate through more than 20 global offices and have successfully boosted top companies worldwide. Despite our achievements, we're still eager to grow. Our goal is to become the world's leading accelerator, aiming to launch 100,000 startups and engage 100 million people in innovation by 2030. Alongside Innoleaps, our sister company, we also help established corporations innovate and excel through Open Innovation.
- A unique opportunity to be heavily involved in a global innovation ecosystem
- An expansion of your network - we work with startups, investors, corporates, and entrepreneurs who will inspire you!
- You will learn everything about the startup world and be up-to-date with the latest technology trends
- You will become part of an amazing team consisting of dedicated and ambitious professionals who are driven to achieve growth and impact, but also love to have a laugh!
- Tons of opportunities to stimulate your personal growth - learning budget plus workshops & masterclasses on a daily basis.
- You will work in our modern new office in the heart of Amsterdam Oost, by the buzzing waters of the Amstel.
- You will receive a company laptop (Macbook Pro).
- Attractive pension scheme.
- 25 days of holiday
This is a full-time position of 40 hours/week. Salary is based on experience.
What do you bring?
- Minimally 3 years working experience in planning and organization function(s) such as project manager or event manager or operations management
- An eye for detail and are a perfectionist when it comes to planning and events
- Experience working with digital tools for planning and organization
- An energetic and outgoing personality
- Creative problem solving skills
- Fluency in English both spoken and written
- You live in or near Amsterdam and have valid work visa for the Netherlands
Got excited? Great, because we would love to hear from you!
Please attach your CV, and a short motivation letter telling us why you are a good fit for this role!
Would you like to apply but feel like you don’t have enough ‘professional experience’ yet? We’d like to encourage you to apply anyway, and tell us your story! We are always looking for motivated individuals who would like to start their careers and grow with us.
Our company does not provide sponsorship for work visas. Candidates must have existing work authorization for the Netherlands to be considered for this position.