Coordinator, NSW Hub
Stone & Chalk
Are you ready to shape the future of Australia's innovation sector? Be a trailblazer with us at Stone & Chalk, a dynamic and fast-paced company driving groundbreaking ideas in our Sydney Innovation Hubs.
At Stone & Chalk, we provide Australian startups and scaleups a dedicated coworking space, collaborative community and the meaningful connections to support their growth.
As Coordinator, you'll create exceptional experiences for our residents. Collaborate with cutting-edge teams, organise events, and be the face of our innovation community.
Sydney, NSW Australia
In this scaleup environment, you'll have the chance to showcase your skills in diverse ways. We embrace agility and a hands-on approach to accomplish tasks. Your daily responsibilities will primarily revolve around the following:
- Deliver Exceptional Experiences: Be the driving force behind unforgettable experiences for our residents, clients, and visitors. Ensure every interaction is transparent, user-friendly, and fosters trust within our innovation community.
- Be the House Star: Welcome new residents and guide visitors with warmth and expertise. Help them explore our cutting-edge facilities and unleash their full potential.
- Ensure Smooth Operations: Master technology and AV equipment management, promptly addressing any issues. Keep our innovative space running like a well-oiled machine.
- Innovate Community Rituals: Put your creative touch on our community rituals and events. From setup to logistics, you'll play a pivotal role in crafting memorable moments.
- Collaborate & Innovate: Work hand in hand with our passionate Operations, Events, and Community teams. Together, create seamless resident journeys and curate events that leave a lasting impact on all participants.
- Be at the forefront of Australia's innovation scene.
- Unleash your creativity in a vibrant, inclusive environment.
- Work with Operations, Events, and Community teams to make a real impact.
- Propel your career by being in a scaleup that gives you the autonomy to pursue growth opportunities and spearhead projects.
- Make connections in Australia's innovative tech ecosystem.
Perks we offer
- 2 x Paid Volunteer Days per Year - Give back to the community.
- 20 Days of Leave - Enjoy work-life balance.
- Complimentary Paid Time Off during Christmas and New Year
- Pet-friendly workplace at our Pitt Street office.
- Gym and wellness classes available at our Pitt Street office.
- Invitations to ecosystem events and inspiring talks (AMAs, industry talks, networking events and more!)
- Weekly social events with your team and startup residents
- Employee Assistance Program - Your well-being matters.
Step into a world of innovation.
Join the revolution, become a Coordinator, and make your mark on Australia's innovation landscape!
Sounds like you? Even If you don't meet all the requirements, please apply.
Kindly ensure you EMAIL your application as follows to email@example.com
- Subject: <> for Hub Coordinator, SYD
- Attach (1) Resume (2) Cover letter
- Please ensure you have full working rights for Australia.
We are excited to hear from you.