Operations Manager, NSW Hub
Stone & Chalk
Join us as an Operations Manager at Stone & Chalk, where we're driving groundbreaking ideas in the innovation ecosystem. Your mission is to ensure a thriving environment for startups and scaleups in our Scaleup Hub in Sydney.
At Stone & Chalk, we provide Australian startups and scaleups a dedicated coworking space, collaborative community and the meaningful connections to support their growth.
As an Operations Manager at Stone & Chalk, you'll play a crucial role in ensuring the smooth operation of our Sydney Scaleup Hub. Your mission is to create an environment where startups and scale-ups can thrive. You'll oversee the physical experience, optimise operations, and provide exceptional customer service.
Are you passionate about delivering exceptional customer service? Do you have experience in facilities management or a related field? Are you a natural leader with strong analytical skills and unwavering integrity? If you value innovation, risk management, and excellent communication, you might be the ideal candidate we're looking for.
Join us at Stone & Chalk and be part of a team committed to shaping the future.
Site Management: Ensure a top-notch experience for everyone using the Hub.
Operational Excellence: Find ways to streamline processes to maximise efficiency.
Customer Experience: Offering proactive support and resolving issues.
Continuous Improvement: Ongoing effort to make things better.
Site Maintenance: Maintain infrastructure for safety and efficiency in the Hub.
Project Management: From office layout changes to infrastructure upgrades.
People Management: Lead, inspire, and support Hub Coordinator and Housekeepers.
Supplier Management: Ensure that suppliers and vendors meet our needs and deliver on their commitments.
Facilities Presentation: Maintain a clean, functional, and appealing environment.
Data Analysis: Use data to track performance, optimise operations, and improve services.
- Scaleup Hub residents’ NPS score
- Hub occupancy rates
- Customer retention rates
- Ticket resolution time
- Achievement of financial budget
- Be at the forefront of Australia's innovation scene.
- Unleash your creativity in a vibrant, inclusive environment.
- Work with Operations, Events, and Community teams to make a real impact.
- Be part of an organisation that gives you the autonomy to innovate.
- Make connections in Australia's innovative tech ecosystem.
Perks we offer
- 2 x Paid Volunteer Days per Year - Give back to the community.
- 20 Days of Leave - Enjoy work-life balance.
- Complimentary Paid Time Off during Christmas and New Year
- Pet-friendly workplace
- Gym and wellness classes available
- Invitations to ecosystem events and inspiring industry talks
- Weekly social events with your team and startup residents
- Employee Assistance Program - Your well-being matters.
Sounds like you? Even If you don't meet all the requirements, please apply.
Kindly ensure you email your application as follows to email@example.com
- Subject: <> for << ROLE>>
- Attach (1) Resume (2) Cover letter
- Please ensure you have full working rights for Australia
We are excited to hear from you.