Trade Ledger exists to create a world where every business gets the capital it needs to thrive. Through the use of smart technology and new digital datasets we have created a credit orchestration platform so lenders can embed, launch and scale next-gen working capital products - quickly to a much wider audience.
We specialise in making complex working capital products — Invoice Finance, Asset-Based-Lending, and Receivables Finance — simple, intuitive, and sustainable. From origination to in-life management, our ‘out-of-the-box’ designs help lenders launch new digital products in as little as 90-days.
The Role - Solutions Consultant
Trade Ledger is seeking a Solutions Consultant to support our strategic Go To Market team. The Solutions Consultant will play a critical role in establishing credibility and confidence with Trade Ledger’s current partners and prospects by demonstrating and presenting the value of our product and services. You will work with our Sales team to deeply understand prospects’ current state and pain points, and then determine the best solution and approach for their organisation. You will be pivotal in ensuring prospects understand Trade Ledger’s SaaS proposition and its value, identifying and documenting integration requirements, and working with our Implementation team to build out the appropriate implementation plan and SOW.
- Work with the sales team to qualify opportunities against a set of criteria, to ensure they are strategically aligned to our product and roadmap.
- Understand the customer’s technical landscape and technology, to help drive where Trade Ledger can replace / integrate.
- Obtain a deep understanding of the customer’s challenges, and then work with the correct people and teams across Trade Ledger to determine how and where Trade Ledger can solve.
- Development of product presentations and demonstrations tailored to our customer’s requirements and tuned to suit the level and nature of the audience
- Work closely with the product team to identify and define new features to enhance our roadmap product to achieve competitive success.
- Provide ideas to refine and evolve the core sales and pre sales processes such as discovery, technical qualification and proof-of-concept.
- Build technical expertise in Trade Ledger products including APIs, and provide consultative guidance to our partners and prospects.
- Actively keep up to date with latest & upcoming features and functionality within the product, to enable you to be proficient in the operation, deployment and integration of the Trade Ledger solutions
- Act as the primary point of contact for prospect’s technical queries that arise through the sales process
- Provide advice and support response to requests for proposals (RFPs), i.e. present recommendations and associated benefits to clients.
- Possess knowledge of the competitive landscape, industry trajectory and prevailing market trends, and stay knowledgeable with the market by continuing to research and study new data and share information with your team
- Play a role in post-sale activity to ensure adoption or help grow accounts e.g. by demonstrating new product functionality to customers and instruct users on how to best leverage emerging capabilities.
- Work closely with the implementation & customer success function to understand the best overall solution for our clients (leveraging Trade Ledger product capabilities & those of our partners)
- Where gaps exist, willing to support wider activities to help pipeline opportunities, such as product documentation.
- Previous experience as a solutions/technical consultant or partner/sales engineer representing strategic solutions to large, complex organisations with long buying cycles.
- Has experience working in a start-up environment in the Enterprise SaaS space. Thrives in a fast-paced start-up environment and is comfortable with the inevitable ambiguity and change!
- Optimistic - seeks out solutions rather than only finding problems
- Business minded with strong technical acumen. Understanding the Web technology stack and experience working with RESTful APIs.
- Proficient in using modern consulting tools (e.g. LucidChart, Miro, Figma, Powerpoint etc.) and demo tools (we use Walnut)
- Excellent communication skills including experience speaking to technical and business audiences
- Strong stakeholder management – a proven ability to collaborate and build strong relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Organised with excellent attention to detail
- Great team player
- Work experience in a Lending, Invoicing or payments solution provider companies is preferred.
Trade Ledger promotes a diverse, flexible and open team culture. We actively invest in continuous professional development because we know that our people are the creators of our success.
Our interview process and panels are designed to ensure we do not discriminate against race, age, gender, sexual identity or preference or religion.