Executive Assistant & Office Support - 6 Month Contract
Administration, Customer Service
Sydney, NSW, Australia
Posted on Thursday, November 9, 2023
Wisr is committed to building a supportive, inclusive and diverse workplace, and we strongly encourage applications from all backgrounds and identities. We’re happy to accommodate any reasonable adjustments to the interview process to ensure equal opportunity for all. Our hiring and interviewing process is designed for you to showcase your experience, skills and passion and take great pride in not just ‘ticking a box’, so if you want to do some interesting things in the people space, get in touch!
We are dedicated to creating an amazing candidate journey for every applicant. There's no 'shouting into the void' here. As a 2023 Circle Back Initiative Employer, we're committed to responding to every single applicant.
Working at Wisr
As a purpose-led organisation on a mission to bring people closer to financial wellness, we truly believe in what we do and every person who joins our team plays a part in our success. By practising what we preach (hello, $500 wellness reimbursement, 1:1 coaching via Uprise and unlimited Udemy learning!), you are empowered to own your role, your development and the space that you play in.
We value psychological wellbeing and safety, fostering a high-performing culture which enables continuous learning and growth. That ethos has earned us a spot on multiple ‘Best Places to Work’ lists over the years. We want you to bring your whole self to Wisr, so don’t worry about ticking all the boxes right away. If this role resonates with you, we want to hear from you!
Due to the role requirements, regular office presence is required and as such, this role is located on site at our Sydney Office.
About the Role
As an Executive Assistant at Wisr, you’ll support our CEO and wider Executive Leadership Team with a strong focus on building trusted relationships with key internal and external stakeholders across the business. A core part of the role is responsibility for the smooth running and functioning of our office space, assisting in coordinating company-wide events and offsite meetings while being supported by our Employee Experience team.
This role is based on-site full-time at our beautiful harbour view office in The Rocks and is a six-month fixed-term contract covering parental leave. Ideally you would be available to start in December.
Some of your key responsibilities include:
• Managing email communication, calendars, meeting commitments and briefings for the CEO across internal and external channels such as Investors, Shareholders, all staff and more
• Assisting in preparation for key internal and external presentations, including building and editing Google Slides, meeting pre-briefings and actions
• Taking meeting minutes and coordination of CEO/Executive travel for events/conferences/Investor Relations meetings
•Administrative support and assistance for the CEO and other Executives as required
• Assisting with planning and execution of Executive Meetings and Strategic Planning
• Coordinating with vendors such as cleaners or repair contractors to keep our space looking and functioning at its best
• Daily office opening and closing routines like unloading the dishwasher, starting up the office music and making sure the office is tidy.
• Assisting with planning, coordinating and executing company events and rituals such as monthly all-in days.
• Management of signed contracts including filing and as authorised signatory
• Updating the Board report for monthly IR Activity and coordinate the executive inputs of the monthly board pack in partnership with our General Counsel.
• Supporting the IR team with coordination of investor marketing, including meetings, travel and logistics, preparation of presentation materials (with an in-house designer) and background investor information.
• Working with the IR team and other stakeholders to ensure continuity and an optimal investor experience across our investor touchpoints (digital, registry, media)
You are an experienced Executive Assistant and/or Office Manager who thrives on working in a fast-paced and occasionally ambiguous start-up environment. With a proactive attitude, you get a kick out of organisation (yourself and helping others to be organised) and making sure that everything moves along without a hiccup. You’ll also be highly efficient with strong attention to detail and comfortable working in an ever-changing environment.
You’ll thrive in this role if you:
• Get a buzz out of seeing the impact of your work every day and week
• Are comfortable oscillating between high-level, confidential work and managing office maintenance requirements
• Take pride in preparing perfect presentations at pace (with not an error in sight)
• Are comfortable working in an environment that moves quickly and is sometimes ambiguous or changing, so you like taking the initiative to figure things out yourself (and help others do so too)
• Are famous for your project management and key stakeholder handling skills, being able to firmly but respectfully enable executives to stay on track across multiple priorities
• Highly experienced and comfortable with both the Google Suite and Microsoft Office tools.
Some of Our Perks & Benefits
• Flexible working
• $500 every year to spend on your wellbeing
• Unlimited Udemy access to learn new skills
• Outdoor rooftop terrace overlooking the Opera House – what a view!
• Casual dress code – wear what you’re comfortable in (band tees and funky socks encouraged)
• Arcade machine & massage pod
• Regular social events and awesome team offsites
• Access to discounted gym memberships, corporate discounts for wellbeing products and more!
You’ve read this far, so… Who the hoot are Wisr?!
We’re on a mission to bring people closer to financial wellness and make a real difference in the world, starting right here in Australia. The way we’re doing it is pretty cool too. We offer smarter, fairer loans that help people kick their goals sooner, a nifty round up tool to help people get out of debt and save even faster, and a dashboard that helps people track and improve their credit scores.
Now is the time to join one of Australia’s fastest growing ASX-listed fintechs. We are proudly purpose-led with a track record of consistent quarter-on-quarter growth and we’ve got big plans on our mind. People are taking notice and we were ranked #2 on the AFR Boss Best Places to Work 2022 as well as taking home the award for Most Outstanding Practice in Diversity & Inclusion!
We are a responsible bunch of humans who love helping each other out and share a penchant for learning, both personally and professionally. We love our customers (some would say a tad obsessed) and we love making your day.